Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tulsey

Gur, I totally understand you.   No big deal between 6.5 and 7.

today, the show is zero in my nazaar....

but u know Indian audiences who are hooked onto their tv sets every night they will keep watching to see what will happen next and how ArMan will unite. becuase the curiosity factor is still there, we all know they will unite, but how remains the question, so the masses will continue to watch.
Tulsey thumbnail
Gur, I am not sure if you watched IF  "Sangam"

this was my first serial on IF.   The couple were totally in love and in their own aura, the show dragged and dragged, he got married and then the show dragged, his wife died and left a kid, then the serial dragged and dragged and finally the two got united and married on a fast track.....that we the viewers were shocked that the serial is finished.......  I hated the way they ended Sangam.

This PR seems to hold the same future.

Now I am really serious about going to sleep.  I am so tired that I can't see my typing.

Good night Sid and Gur.   God Bless you too...
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tulsey

Gur, I am not sure if you watched IF  "Sangam"

this was my first serial on IF.   The couple were totally in love and in their own aura, the show dragged and dragged, he got married and then the show dragged, his wife died and left a kid, then the serial dragged and dragged and finally the two got united and married on a fast track.....that we the viewers were shocked that the serial is finished.......  I hated the way they ended Sangam.

This PR seems to hold the same future.

Now I am really serious about going to sleep.  I am so tired that I can't see my typing.

Good night Sid and Gur.   God Bless you too...

nope never watched sangam. it was on star one??
but PR is a mainstream show, so it won't end like that, it will keep having twists from time to time

yea I have to sleep to byeee
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tulsey, Gur watches Zee shows only nd he is their agent

Sangam was on SP (right Tulsey?)

waise zee doesnt end their shows to abruptly. SP does that they give a weak to end the show kis desh ending was bad too i wanted preet alive 😭 nd i wanted to see little preet 😭
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am disgusted with the show . But I am happy for Sushant and Ankita . their Jodi is probably the most popular Jodi of Indian television ...