Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

[
Yea i edited cuz i wuxz trying to answer to ur question but ur phrase got cut....anyways am not here to drag  my post with u like daily soaps..and ekta kapoor's serialLOLLOLLOL i had my opinion u had urs if u din like anything dont comment on my post juss ignore it thing will be more easier for u...take thing easy dun jump in a topic like sumone said sumthing u aite...so if wanna still reply it do it but i will be ignoring it!!!

I wrote about the "Editing" Cuz i read ur previous reply too and left the topic but when i came again the reply changed otherwise i wouldn't have mentioned it.

Regarding the daily soaps .....Chill......LOLLOL.....I know we have different opinions and thats what forum is all about to project ur different opinions....right ??.if people have same ones ..whats the point in discussing? I too watch daily soaps ...many of them ....so dont think i m ridiculing u about that.
I didnt jump on anything .....u wrote against the show ..i wrote for it .....if u cant take different opinions
LOLdont make the topics simpleeee .....and now u can happily ignore this reply Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THIS SHOW IS RIDICULOUS!!! (Page 3)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-WhatSoEver-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhatSoEver-

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Silly

-WhatSoEver-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhatSoEver-

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
lol lol lol...sorry am not replying to anyone but juss wanna share my opinion in this forum..if i made a topic the subject can be anything but u gotta read abt wat i  wrote in the subject...if ur seeing i wrote anything about the show i wud mention the whole thing about the show...here am mentioning everything about the girls dress up, manners and villagers things..and the entire show is based on those girls so in a shortcut i said the show is ridiculous...and if am making a topic i know ppl will give diff opinions and am not new hereLOL but juss some people doesnt know how to give opinion in a gud manner and not by laughing...lol its the nature fault they gotta change it!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top