-WhatSoEver-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhatSoEver-

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by Usman.

Then say the girls r ridiculous .....show ko kyu badnaam kar rahe ho LOLLOL ...i simply love the show

ROFL even i jumped at this post to defend the show.. but already found u doing the same.. lage raho bugsu..LOL
This SHOW is soooo ridiculous and and the girlS in this SHOW are MAKING THE SHOW more ridiculous...HAPPIIII...NOW ROFLROFL

If u find the show that ridiculous than why do u watch it ........??LOLLOLLOL

If i dont watch it how am gonna find out if its ridiculous or notROFL....and i love watching ridiculous things in tv when i have nuthing to doSleepy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THIS SHOW IS RIDICULOUS!!! (Page 2)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Then say the girls r ridiculous .....show ko kyu badnaam kar rahe ho LOLLOL ...i simply love the show

ROFL even i jumped at this post to defend the show.. but already found u doing the same.. lage raho bugsu..LOL
This SHOW is soooo ridiculous and and the girlS in this SHOW are MAKING THE SHOW more ridiculous...HAPPIIII...NOW ROFLROFL

If i dont watch it how am gonna find out if its ridiculous or notROFL....and i love watching ridiculous things in tv when i have nuthing to doSleepy

Oh u love watching ridiculous stuffs .......i m sure u must be watching all daily soaps then LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

-WhatSoEver-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhatSoEver-

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Bugger]Then say the girls r ridiculous .....show ko kyu badnaam kar rahe ho LOLLOL ...i simply love the show

see everything in the tv is ridiculous...but its fun to watchWink

Edited by Jesmina - 03 June 2010 at 10:23pm

Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Bugger]Then say the girls r ridiculous .....show ko kyu badnaam kar rahe ho LOLLOL ...i simply love the show

Ok u edited LOLLOL .......

lol ...but still some shows which cant be tolerated at all ....i find them"Ridiculous"
In tv the defination of "ridiculous" varies LOLLOL
LOL

Usman.

mihali7

Goldie

mihali7

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
roshini knows how to cook becuz she is a wife and probably lives with her in laws and has to cook for them wit the help of her mom-in-law. Even if they live alone they can't get take-out eveydayyyyy! BAd for them. :P
i think she is the way she is becuz she is kinda spoilt even todai by her husband as her hubby n her share a great understanding she gets her freedom n liberty to be herself *a princes* :D

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged

ya xtremely happy... LOL.. thanx for making me ROFL..LOL

Bugger

JattiTude

Goldie

JattiTude

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mihali7

roshini knows how to cook becuz she is a wife and probably lives with her in laws and has to cook for them wit the help of her mom-in-law. Even if they live alone they can't get take-out eveydayyyyy! BAd for them. :P
i think she is the way she is becuz she is kinda spoilt even todai by her husband as her hubby n her share a great understanding she gets her freedom n liberty to be herself *a princes* :D

i dont think it really matters these days if you know how to cook or not.... and I am sure she is not living with her in laws.... 2ndly everyone has maids these days who cook for you........so may be thats why she never felt the need to learning to cook (which is bad)....but oh well.....

-WhatSoEver-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhatSoEver-

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Ok u edited LOLLOL .......

lol ...but still some shows which cant be tolerated at all ....i find them"Ridiculous"
In tv the defination of "ridiculous" varies LOLLOL
LOL
Yea i edited cuz i wuxz trying to answer to ur question but ur phrase got cut....anyways am not here to drag  my post with u like daily soaps..and ekta kapoor's serialLOLLOLLOL i had my opinion u had urs if u din like anything dont comment on my post juss ignore it thing will be more easier for u...take thing easy dun jump in a topic like sumone said sumthing u aite...so if wanna still reply it do it but i will be ignoring it!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top