Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-WhatSoEver-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhatSoEver-

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

HI GUYZ, am sorry if am saying anything wrong...first of all this show is just ridiculous and lack of sense....my point of view:

1. They are not foreigner those girls right? they only from some seher not from oversees then why all these nakre of wanna bee's

2. The way they r reacting its like they have never seen a village and cows lolzzz ROFL and they dont know the meaning of cleaning and working wow its like they live a better life then a princess...

3. Their clothing sense...the creative brought them in village soo they should wear a decent kameez or dang ka kapra no??? why they still dress up wanna be westerns???dosen't it affect the villagers girls and boys and the olders???

4. They look awful the way they talk and complains its look soooo fake...i was born in canada and when i went back home i really liked the village and enjoyed didnt do any nakra or something and i know how to clean up and cook sooo where these girls ae from????

THIS GIRLS ARE FULL OF FAKE NAUATANKI!!!SOOO ENJOY IT BUT DONT BELEIEVE IT AM SURE EACH OF THEM USE TO LIVE IN VILLAGE BEFORE THEY USE TO BE A STAR ESPECIALLY KASHMIRA SHE LOOKED SOOO MUCH LIKE A AWFUL VILLAGE GIRL!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanya90goodydormantdreamsRainbowWarrior2875pinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THIS SHOW IS RIDICULOUS!!!" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Then say the girls r ridiculous .....show ko kyu badnaam kar rahe ho LOLLOL ...i simply love the show

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa1991meitzdormantdreamsprinceznaRainbowWarriortvdekhaUsman.pinkisluv91

dormantdreams

Goldie

dormantdreams

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
You are totally right, I agree with each and every word. I am sure most of these gals have been to a village in their life, maybe some of them were born in a village. Aur Roshni ko khana banana bhi aata hai. They are all fake NAKREBAAJ. Uska reason ek hi hai - pura show 100% scripted hai. ROFL

Edited by Savageforlife - 02 June 2010 at 10:46pm

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Then say the girls r ridiculous .....show ko kyu badnaam kar rahe ho LOLLOL ...i simply love the show

ROFL even i jumped at this post to defend the show.. but already found u doing the same.. lage raho bugsu..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bugger

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Well some are ok but others need to buck up and stop demanding.........
please dont write ur title in caps for the next time

Bugger

JattiTude

Goldie

JattiTude

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Even though I think it is not a village from Punjab but in Haryana (border of Punjab and Haryana)....... but these villages are quite similar in the way they deal with their daily chores

All girls as per me:::::::::

1) Monica Bedi's family hails from a village in Punjab. Yes, she was brought up in Norway, but she used to visit her family in India very often as a child and even before all her going to jail and running away with that underworld Don, she used to go and visit her family.

2) Sambhavana comes from a Punjabi family, but I think she was brought up in delhi. But she atleast tries to talk to her family in Punjabi  and create a friendly environment.....

3) Kashmea grew up in Mumbai area (as per her), so I can imagine that she doesnt know much about a village life. However,  She is just a spoiled brat who thinks because she was working outside, she didnt learn how to cook food...... wahtever... I have been working since I was in my 1st year of college and I can cook.......

4) Ishita is Ila Arun's daughter who hails from Jaipur background. Jaipur is a big city, but still has a very village like culture in most of the families......I am sure Ishita has better understanding of a village culture....... She very well knows how to behave in a village environment. She just doesnt want to do it. Fake that is!!!!!!!!

5) Anmol: well we all know her from Roadies days. She is just one spoiled Army kid who ended up going to St Stephan's. Yes I agree that she may not have seen the village life because of her father being posted all around the country and mostly stayed in Army residence. But I also think that she does good job when she does all teh cleaning, cow dung picking etc......

6) Roshni is another drama. She doesnt want to do anything. She knows that Anmol is going to do it even if she doesnt. Well, I think Roshni needs a life. She is the FAKEST of all!!!!!!

7) Rucha was immature. When Aushima went to Sambhavana's after food task and came home late, byt that time Rucha had already filled so much into the family's head. And she kept saying, you could have come home, we were waiting to celebrate..... well why didnt you go and try to find out where she was????? she was too immature, but very clever...... but she was over clever and didnt stick to the show!!!!

8) Aushima is a person who seeks sympathy/attention from everyone. She is smart in that way. She has already kicked one out of the show.... she was the one who created a rift between Rucha and everyone else!!!!!!!! no denying of this fact........ 

yes dressing wise, they all need to wear salwar kameez and if not that, atleast full pants and no cut sleeves..... the show producers could have told them that they need to dress appropriately in respect to other villagers.

I grew up in a city in India and then in the US. But I always visited my grandparents back home. They lived in a village. They had buffaloes and cows. But they had a huge house and a separate portion detached from the house for these cows, and buffaloes. They had one full time guy who took care of the cattle and 2 girls who took care of the cow dung and making dung cakes out of that. We didnt do any of that stuff......but atleast me and sis had the decency to wear decent clothes that wont offend other people. It was about my nana's respect. I wouldnt walk around in tank tops, skirts and shorts in his village. These girls have adopted these families as their families, so they should learn the ways these families live or dress....... Yes I must admit that the cow dung smell is not the bestest of the smells....... but thats the purpose of the show I guess. So that these girls know that not everyone has maids and workers. Some people do their own chores.

When this show was announced, I said Bhavna or Monika will be the winner, and I will stick to that.........

Edited by JattiTude - 03 June 2010 at 12:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanya90lotus8RainbowWarriortvdekhaUsman.Bugger

-WhatSoEver-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhatSoEver-

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

ROFL even i jumped at this post to defend the show.. but already found u doing the same.. lage raho bugsu..LOL
This SHOW is soooo ridiculous and and the girlS in this SHOW are MAKING THE SHOW more ridiculous...HAPPIIII...NOW ROFLROFL

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by Usman.

This SHOW is soooo ridiculous and and the girlS in this SHOW are MAKING THE SHOW more ridiculous...HAPPIIII...NOW ROFLROFL

If u find the show that ridiculous than why do u watch it ........??LOLLOLLOL

Usman.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top