haripatti thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
What's the annual sales for Gulmohur? Purab once said that it's 10 Crore. But for a company having sales of 10 Cr, debt 10 Cr makes it to be bankrupt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
 it is bankrupt, bythe way it is kohinoor undertaking now legally.
pj04 thumbnail
 sales are not 10 cr , gulmohars total assets are 10 crores minus shares. basically they are drowning in debt.
Morgoth thumbnail

Gulmohar's Equity is supposed to be 10 crores, but with a debt of the same amount, the net worth is ZERO.

This is why I call Armaan "Doosra Diwalya Trump".

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lolz mystica........😆

yeah...gulmohur is bankrupt.........thnx to the "clever" decisions of mr-i-need-a-brain-suri!!!

its going to be a herculean task for jassi to control GM.But one thing that just goes past me is that even though GM has had a successful show,why has'nt it recovered atleast part of its losses??and from where are the funds for the store coming from??and from where does kohinoor get money to lend GM ??

Rifhat thumbnail

Some funds are coming from Kohinoor,investments done by NANDU on shares has earned Kohinoor some big profits which go to Gulmohur.This we saw when Armaan wanted to buy the store and Jassi had written the check.Pardon me when Armaan was whining about where the money will come from for the store.. And like always Jassi to the rescue..

-rifhat

haripatti thumbnail
How can Armaan sell off GM to Kohinoor without the knowledge of its shareholders? Aren't shareholders suppose to pass a special resolution?
Rifhat thumbnail

That's why its a hush, hush case and a big secret plus a huge burden which Armaan is carrying around!😆

~ Rifhat ~

hydroxide00 thumbnail
ya gulmohur is bankrupt but our percious jassi..will bring it bk 2 normal...
ruta thumbnail
yeah....wondering how she will do this!!!Probably wave her magic wand...........