Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

new promo - 2 june

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i guess this is not posted before =)

written:the lady who came to see sanchi says sanchi has passed the first test ,she dosnt hv ny scars on her body.but she has to  pass another test .
and sanchi reaches a hosp with her maami and the lady says she has to take a gynecologist check up.sanchi and maami are shocked .
sanchi is taken inside and from other door shravan coms out and they both stare at each other and shravan says y does this gal meet him evrywer.
and then they show they see each other on road or sumthing .

i just the promo once so wil correct if theres any mistake ..and i chked youtube  i dint get video update sowie abt tht . will try to get tht too 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
thnx alot i hate that womn and mami
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks
aww when will sharavan&sanchi romance start

sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's too much for the girl to go through.................till now I have heard of asking for the girls blood group etc...but I hope whatever is shown in the BHPH, shouldn't happen in reality................
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhhh yay more eye locks😍😍😍
Thanks for the promo!
manny136 thumbnail
this is disgusting i mean who does this stuff these days 😒. But u know when princess Diana married Charles she had to have a medical checkup to see if she could have children or not because she was getting married to the heir and had to produce heirs as well.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ughh that woman is annoying!! but ya the two meet again!!!