Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Sumi is busy so has ordered me to updateLOLLOL Starting now will update liveTongue

Baat Humaari Pakki Hai

Written Update

It starts wit cousin bro saying that u shud have told that she is not ur daughter thats why they leftConfused mama says i dont think soSmile

Mami is asking sanchi why that woman was so angryAngry she says tell me or is there a mark on ur bodyAngryAngry sanchi is scared mami is showing her eyes while mama asks wat happened then asks why she went bathroom with herConfused mami shows her eyes and then says to fix her sareeAngry they leave.

Nani is saying it takes time to ask questions and stuff the younger cuz sis says that dilip kumar wud be a gud match for nani and nani says no i loved dev anand, nana cuz sis and the other girl laughLOLLOL

Mami cums and says that it went really badAngry mamaji says all was well then suddenly before leaving the lady was angryConfused Nani says this girl mst have said sumthing she isnt lessAngryAngry mami jst looks angry so does naniAngry mamaji says the answer hasnt been given yetOuch

Sanchi is in her room looking at the mirror then she recalls that evil womans talksAngryAngry lil cuz sis **sumone tell me her nameLOL* she asks what happened?? why do u look so stressed?? i can see its nt the normal rejection i knw sumthing wierd has happenedSmile she says no nothing happened (yayy her name is shreyaSmile)

Mami comes and says go and eat we'll eat laterSmile mami sits and makes sanchi sit she asks her if she has any mark?? why was that woman so angry did u not abide to her?? and she says there isnt wrong in seeing if there daughter in law is cleanAngryAngry sanchi tells that sumone came and thats why she cudnt seeOuch mami says oh okay thats it so wat are u so stressed for?? meaning there is hopeAngryAngry (wat a womanAngry) sanchi sits with tearsCry

Ushaji meaning mamiji is standing next to the phone she keeps cleaning, bhabhi cuz bro, mamaji all are stressed and waiting for the call, the bro says he will go late coz he's expecting a callLOL mamaji is looking at a stoneLOL

Shravans dad asks whats wrong with this girl now?? he says after a while "ghanti nahi bhajiROFL he says the bell didnt ring u knw wen that ting happensROFL he is shooo cuteEmbarrassed

Dad tells him that he is so irresponsible and because of him everytime he has to call the girls father and reject u knw how bad that is for a girls dadOuch shravan jst listens with cutee expressions, he says jst go nowLOLLOL he leaves, dadi says he hasnt dne anything wrong he jst saw four to five girls and rejected nothing bad it that, he says if u wanna get him married im done with him nowConfusedLOL the phone rings and they all smileLOL he goes and answers he tells the guy my son is useless im sorry this cant be doneConfused the family is stressed and so is dadConfused he seems nice thoSmile

Sanchis house all are still sitting dadi comments that the fone wont come, this sanch has ruined everything again, if the call comes they will reject u see and all are worriedOuchAngry

BREAK

The bell rings and the bahurani sees outside that evil woman is there mami gets worriedOuch she says go and call sanchi frm sumones houseConfused that woman is with someone else she comes, they are all excitedConfused mami says i was waiting for ur call the lady says i had sumthing left incomplete wich i need to completeConfusedAngry mami says lets go i'll take u to sanchi, nana says sanchi isnt in and mami says no she is here, sanchi comes back and reaches to her room in time from back door. evil woman is looking at sanchi witha  smirk, sanchi is scared she closes the door and mami looks stressedAngryAngry **so despo to get her out i tell ya hate her**Angry

BREAK

The two evil sisters examine her room then she asks her sis how is she, she says teh doll is gud looking but we have examine her from insideDeadAngry sanchi is sad and worriedCry

END

I hate those womenAngry and mami alsoAngryAngry urggh but loving my raj wajLOL

okay epi today not much of shravan so kinda boring but hope to see him moreEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hope u all had fun reading!

Nadz

Edited by nadz_J - 02 June 2010 at 1:01pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanot_nishaAMSToceanbreezeredsumobeej81pearldesaitowatchsushavvirohanluvnikitairaHeenapirene_clilindiangurl13Lavarniarumwhiskyflamingo_ariesBlueSoulAntaresilive2laughjassie_17-Shayari--bhootni-*Dakoo_Minzy*tinsel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2nd June Written update **DONE**" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
lol sumi is back home but yay thanks for filling in for me...lol now I can study more *ughhh*

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhootni-

lol sumi is back home but yay thanks for filling in for me...lol now I can study more *ughhh*

lol u're back **hugs** lol if u say thanx and sorry and plzz once more i'll literally cum and clap uAngryOuchLOLLOL

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
lol you'll clap me...hmm..that sounds interesting...okay fine...lol but seriously :P

lastmin

lastmin

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the awesome update!! What I don't understand is why the heck are they allowing the idiot woman to check Saach out? They have not even had a chance to see the guy in question's face, and they are allowing this idiot woman to check out Saachi's body??urghhhhh!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhootni-

lol you'll clap me...hmm..that sounds interesting...okay fine...lol but seriously :P

ROFLROFLROFL yeah i will do that its harder than whack coz its frm both sidesROFLROFLROFL so u better control ur emotions and tongueROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lastmin

Thanx for the awesome update!! What I don't understand is why the heck are they allowing the idiot woman to check Saach out? They have not even had a chance to see the guy in question's face, and they are allowing this idiot woman to check out Saachi's body??urghhhhh!!!

welcome and yeah i hate mami for being soo despoAngryAngry as if sanchi troubles her so much that she wudnt mind her married to that idiotic family how will she co op with that familyAngry

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
great update nadzzzie!!!! I HATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the precap! MY GOSH!!!! i wanted to murder that lady!!!! shravan scene was HILARIOUS .. his dialogues..LMAO.

anywhooooooooooooo.

tfs!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-Nadz_YuNalover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top