SImple sorry but

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
He yGals ,

Oh it was so cute when shan said sorry in front of choksi and akshay to khanak and covered it with excuse WinkLOL and later said it willl not happen again ........EmbarrassedWink oh that was so cute and simple one ....... just love shanak a lot ...........

but in the end khanak was shown thinking and trying to find connection btw choksis stuff andshans sorry Cry..... hope she wont end up misunderstanding shan CryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterrusha4003aesaadoremevirgoisomers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SImple sorry but" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
oh I know! I was happy in the beginning but when I saw the way khanak took the sorry, i felt sad. Shaan didn't even know about the signatures. and the thing is,when shaan found out about the way akshay get her to sign them, i think he felt guilty because the happiness of the divorce did not show at all. He was like "bhaiya..yeh sab?" i think he felt bad that they had cheated khanak. but then he found out about natasha leaving, and his mind was diverted. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003ChillMaarYaar

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
true true. we can hope they are no misunderstandings, but there is a big chance there will be one. *fingers crossed*

rusha4003ChillMaarYaar

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I can't believe Akshay roped Chowksi ji into this one.
He was such a cool character. And I thought Akshay was alright, but no, he's wrapped around Khushboo's finger (arghhhhhh, I hate her)

And undoubtedly there shall be a misunderstanding b/w Shaan and Khanak. But when it clears up, I think it'll pave the way for their love story. Especially considering she has Dadi, and to some extent, Mr. Khandewal on her side.

I probably should have typed this on the discussion thread, but ah, I'll rant a bit more later.

Much love. <3

rusha4003ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
hope not caz when shan gave the excuse of money khanak breathed a sign of relief ...............so chances are pretty slim but if she is going to confront shantanu i would lvoe to see it ................

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
You are right Jaya ... that 'sorry' was really cute.

Actually from the time Shan woke up, he was really guilty about the previous night .....

Unfortunately ... Khanak is def going to misunderstand Shan's role in the divorce case.

BTW I loved the way Khanak stood up to Agarwal's dhamki today.... she cooly reminded him that if she's thrown out nothing can stop Shan-Natasha wedding ....... plucky girl !!!!!

aesaChillMaarYaar

aesa

IF-Rockerz

aesa

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
ye to dhoke se sine karvaya hai khanak koat men

jakar aesa bolbhi sakti hai mujse dhoke se sine

karvaya hai to shaan ki to vaat lagi re vaat lagi ek

jhuat bolne ki saza aur dusri dhoke ki saza

Post Reply New Post

Go to top