To my fellow ARians - Embrace Change with :-) - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Sue thnxx for making this topic 🤗 luvvly post hun

i am also an AR fan for life and will continue to love and cherish them but that doesn't mean i will resist the change...i just wanna watch DMG- MY DMG..i haven't watched the show happily ever since like last year and now i just wanna be happy..i want Armaan to be happy..i wanna see Kash, chemistry, comedy, romance...everything!!!

For me, AR ended on 21st september and i will cherish those moments of AR love story forever...i will continue to do my part for AR and Kajen...will fulfil what i hav promised BUT i WANT to enjoy the show and for that there is AK- armaan kangan and there is Kash too...KSG and Jen have both agreed to do AK and SR, who am i to object? the two of them know what they are doing, i can't support Jen's decision a i have never been and never will be a SidMa fan but i will definitely support KSG's decision..just give em a chance...m sure they'll shine

PS: M sorry fellow AR fans if i've hurt you but i just wanna say that i have NOT betrayed AR 
@Miya - U have definitely not betrayed AR..coz we cant help it...they ruined it by making Ridz fall for SID..so Armaan gotta have a his life now !!
we can atleast try and make armaan happy now :D
Riddhima is RUINED and let SidMa live in peace.....their married now.
Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

we can atleast try and make armaan happy now :D
Riddhima is RUINED and let SidMa live in peace.....their married now.
Exactly Lets get happy :D