Reason for RR's absence from Bandini

Posted: 13 years ago
by sukhi from other site:

Most of you must be wondering why there are cheat shots of RR/DM in Bandini even when RR is back to India from Cannes and is supposedly shooting only for Bandini, now that Kitchen Champion is starting next month, but the reason behind his absence, or the reason behind the cheat shots is that RR is the security head for the International Indian Film Awards (IIFA) being held at Colombo, Sri Lanka till the 4th of this month.

He left for Colombo last night and will return in a couple of days :)
NAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

This week is Birangi week. 😭
ok so nxt week some good scenes hopefully..at least he was thougjtful enough to can the shots..of this week. πŸ‘Edited by ramonag - 13 years ago
thnx for tellin sara........atleast now 1 thing is clear....................tat RR N AASIYA doesnt hv any issues....................πŸ˜†bt tat means we will hv to watch krappy tracks ..............birangi........sandy 🀒🀒🀒🀒

it was bttr if dey would hv dragged d raaz track.....till d tym RR is bck frm d tour..........so we cn hc our SANRAJ n nt BD'S.................... so we will gt to see d reunion nxt week ..........hopefully yess

i think tat was d reason for d truth nt cumin out in front of d family........coz d scene will be d big one which requires DM's presence..........so he could defend his santurii...........n bash evryone who r against her..........πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by arshisahni - 13 years ago
oh I know that  why they don't do that

at least we can see awsome scene after this 5 months

ok hope we will see lovely ones when he come back

Just as I mentioned last night, RR has gone to Sri Lanka.  Yes,

we know and appreciate how busy the man is - but believe me

the episodes could have been handled far better - wait for

the right moments than give shabby treatment to the episodes

and the storyline.   This kind of disappearance has been

noticable from IPL time -  each time some raaz had to be brought

to light, or some main story point highlighted, we had to wait for

RR...........

Anyway will continue to hope for the best for Bandini.........
Originally posted by arshisahni

thnx for tellin sara........atleast now 1 thing is clear....................tat RR N AASIYA doesnt hv any issues....................πŸ˜†bt tat means we will hv to watch krappy tracks ..............birangi........sandy 🀒

it was bttr if dey would hv dragged d raaz track.....till d tym RR is bck frm d tour..........so we cn hc our SANRAJ n nt BD'S.................... so we will gt to see d reunion nxt week ..........hopefully yess

i think tat was d reason for d truth nt cumin out in front of d family........coz d scene will be d big one which requires DM's presence..........so he could defend his santurii...........n bash evryone who r against her..........πŸ˜ƒ

hey arshi who said ki der ris issues btween RR n aasiya.?
Originally posted by pi789

hey arshi who said ki der ris issues btween RR n aasiya.?
actually every1 on d forum was makin guesses................so tis was another guess........nthin as such........................we know dey cant hv any issues coz RR is a mature n proffesional person who hv never bothered any of his costars............n AASIYA hs immense respect for her RONIT BHAI.......so dere is no chance for any issuesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
NO DM again.////

why can't FC have banks of episode  instead of showing us cheap shot of body double

Thanks for the info.

I am sure there is a better way of handling the absences of  the cast esp the lead.Atleast they can priortise scenes that can't/shouldn't be done without him being in person.Like yesterday ,I would not have bothered if the scene with Moti was shot  with a body double but the scene with Santu needed DM.I guess if they match Aasiya's schedule with RR, things would fall in place and no one will complain.

Edited by mani10 - 13 years ago