Meaning of Pavitra Rishta

soni_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There have been many comments regarding changing the title of the show to "Apavitra Rishta" and talking about leaving the show. Being a huge ArMan fan, it was really hard watching yesterday's episode. But I got to thinking does divorce really mean that ArMan's rishta is not pavitr anymore? I think this is still a pavitra rishta because they are sacrificing their love and for their word/promise. They have not cheated or loved anyone else. They are still very much together in their hearts even after a divorce.

What is the meaning of "Pavitra Rishta"? Can still happen after divorce?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=soni_pari]

I think this is still a pavitra rishta because they are sacrificing their love and for their word/promise. They have not cheated or loved anyone else. They are still very much together in their hearts even after a divorce.

QUOTE]

Not their words , only his words .. He made the promise first , without even telling his wife ...
She is just his chamchi and doing all this mahanta  to make him happy . Behind Shravani's back they will still be giving each other looks .
This is anthing but pavitra . Not that I have sympathy with Shravani , good this is happening to her ...she deserves it .
But Manav and Archana's rishta is not Pavitra at all in my view ..it is a very destructive and  an unhealthy and wrong rishta ...
Manav at least  wil lhave a  family and a wife , thanks to this rishta , Archana will die an old and a lonely woman ....what is Pavitra about this nonsense then ...
OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@soni_pari: how can it be a pavithra rishta? u say they love each other even now and r in each others hearts..come on yaar, 2morow he's going to marry shravani..just imagine how sick it is dat u r married to someone else but thinking abt some other all the time🤢..atleast we can leave archana as she'll be alone but manav no way...isnt he doing injustice to shravani der? marriges are made out of love nt on compromise...shravani toh doesnt understand all this as her character is immature but manav can na...
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lthink they should change the title" Rishta tere mere man ka " instead of the word Pavitra.That would be little bit better🤔
soni_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
...but the title song itself says "pavitra rishta tere mere mann ka" ...so doesn't that mean that no matter what happens their relation will always be a pavitra rishta because they don't have anyone else in their hearts except each other?
Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I like the maroon  colored part....I agree100% to that......and it is one BIG truth that Archana & Manav are really nice people to think about someone else.....that's why We Like them.....
that's why everyone likes them....Most of the people in this Selfish world think about themselves and they shout to grab whatever they get whether or not it's their Right but Manav and Archana 'DARE" to be different...... after all it's only Goodness that makes them different ,and Goodness,I guess is always to be appreciated....  Pure goodness in their hearts  make their relation really pure and in Indian Culture a Husband wife's relation is not Limited to Kissing or sharing Bed...it's Much DEEPEr than that and that's been shown in this drama.... there's a reason why this show is NO.1 Show on zee because People love Archu-manav's Goodness.... archana-manav U rock👏

Rumii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I cannot Agree....  When Manav had made the promise then situations were such that His relation with his 'Wife' Archu -Who had LEFT Her Husband was very much strained and I Still VBlame archu more than Ajit or Her mother sulochana for Not trusting a Husband like Manav and on top of that Leaving him 😡 So if Manav hadn't 'asked' his wife i don't think he really need to Do that because dis Archana ever ask manav about the truth behing those photos that Ajit had shown😲??????????????????? So,Archana had to bear with this and I think Manav has done The RIGHT Thing by keeping his Word.... he's suchhhhhhhhhh a Good man👏 Now if Shravni moves away from Manav;s life that's different but Manav Did the right thing by keeping his Word no matter what......about Archana's decision to agree to Manav's decision...Isn't archana partly  at fault for whatever situation Manav had to take the deciosion..?????????? So,she's doing 'Prayshchittya' for NOT Trusting his Husband Whom,She knew to be such a Wonderful Person Who had married her In spite of the fact that Ajit had already made archana Badnaam inthe Society!!

Rumii thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni_pari

...but the title song itself says "pavitra rishta tere mere mann ka" ...so doesn't that mean that no matter what happens their relation will always be a pavitra rishta because they don't have anyone else in their hearts except each other?

I like that! Yes...In Indian Culture A Husband-Wife;'s relation is more of Rishta Tere Mere MANN Kaa than Rishta Tere Mere TANN kaa because the Physical Rishta of Tann is Obvious,Natural & very easy among a Man & A woman....What is 'special' about that But the relation between two Souls is of muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch higher level and that's what lasts  if either  Husband of Wife is physically incapable ...So Pavitra Rishta Tere Mere Mann Kaa is a 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ From my side👍🏼
I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve this serial.... gives a  deep Perspective of a Husband-Wife's relationship in this hip-Hop age Where Boys and Girls think it's Cool to change Girlfriend/Bofriends as much  & as fast as you can  and the Display of Love is limited to Valentine's Day Cards & material Gifts rather than 'Pure' love with real depth as Manav-Archana