Request.......

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So many topics relating to Vansh's craziness and telling he's so bad have cropped up But Please Gals lets Get one thing here Vansh is not like that His character has been assassinated so much that everyone starts telling Taps was better.......But Vansh can never be compared to Taps.....If we start blaming Vansh for being so rude with Taps then CVs will find ways to punish him for being bad to Ichcha and totally forget to punish Taps for her sins which has already been almost forgotten......The CVs have been doing this to all characters just to glorify Taps.....First Ichcha then Veer Now Vansh.....Lets support Vansh in his bad times 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Divya u hv spoken the words right out of my mouth..very well said👏👏👏👏

See I wrote almost the same thing in my post yesterday that its a clever strategy by the CVs to make Vansh negative and then easily glorify Tappu's character so that as viewers we start feeling sympathetic towards Tappu and start thinking of Vansh as the main evil and not Tappu

No matter how much they show Vansh evil..but Vansh never tried to kill Ichha..he never even tried to physically abuse Ichha or do a rape attempt on Ichha like Tappu did it twice on her husband😉😆...Also Vansh has a valid reason behind his madness and that is his 13yrs of drug addiction...whereas Tappu despite getting all the love and luxuries of life,still went on to kill Ichha and snatch away her love from him..so what valid reason Tappu has for her evilness and madness ??,..I know some will argue that Nani brainwashed her ..blabla..but when I compare Vansh and Tappu together..I see a vast difference here between Vansh's dark childhood nad Tappu's normal childhood..so in short nothing can justify Tappu's sins whereas there r many things and issues which can justify Vansh's madness here😊

I m strongly opposing Vansh's recent acts but at the same time when I compare all this with Tappu's sins..I still feel one can forgive Vansh if he truely changes and transforms but the same cannot b said about Tappu😃
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Divya u hv spoken the words right out of my mouth..very well said👏👏👏👏

See I wrote almost the same thing in my post yesterday that its a clever strategy by the CVs to make Vansh negative and then easily glorify Tappu's character so that as viewers we start feeling sympathetic towards Tappu and start thinking of Vansh as the main evil and not Tappu

No matter how much they show Vansh evil..but Vansh never tried to kill Ichha..he never even tried to physically abuse Ichha or do a rape attempt on Ichha like Tappu did it twice on her husband😉😆...Also Vansh has a valid reason behind his madness and that is his 13yrs of drug addiction...whereas Tappu despite getting all the love and luxuries of life,still went on to kill Ichha and snatch away her love from him..so what valid reason Tappu has for her evilness and madness ??,..I know some will argue that Nani brainwashed her ..blabla..but when I compare Vansh and Tappu together..I see a vast difference here between Vansh's dark childhood nad Tappu's normal childhood..so in short nothing can justify Tappu's sins whereas there r many things and issues which can justify Vansh's madness here😊

I m strongly opposing Vansh's recent acts but at the same time when I compare all this with Tappu's sins..I still feel one can forgive Vansh if he truely changes and transforms but the same cannot b said about Tappu😃

well said jyoti👏👏👏.....i agree with you.....i can't blame vansh too....its not his fault its the fault of his past and darknest.....but compare with tapwater...its not that huge he only wants to know the trruth thats it...unlike tapwater even knowing the truth she done all the sins....in my eyes vansh can be forgiven but not tapwater....i can never forgive her even if she changes herself because this women can never be trusted at all
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

well said jyoti👏👏👏.....i agree with you.....i can't blame vansh too....its not his fault its the fault of his past and darknest.....but compare with tapwater...its not that huge he only wants to know the trruth thats it...unlike tapwater even knowing the truth she done all the sins....in my eyes vansh can be forgiven but not tapwater....i can never forgive her even if she changes herself because this women can never be trusted at all

In fact how can we forget that Tappu even tried to kill Ichha..so she is no less than a criminal

here at least Vansh is bringing Veer-Ichha together for whatever reasons..but he is not killing anyone na😆😆😆..

So what Vansh is doing..we can term it as a big mistake...but what Tappu did was a crime and mistakes can b forgiven but crimes cannot b ...criminals r only punished😊
Mages thumbnail

In fact how can we forget that Tappu even tried to kill Ichha..so she is no less than a criminal

here at least Vansh is bringing Veer-Ichha together for whatever reasons..but he is not killing anyone na😆😆😆..

So what Vansh is doing..we can term it as a big mistake...but what Tappu did was a crime and mistakes can b forgiven but crimes cannot b ...criminals r only punished😊

exactly👏👏👏.....you know i already could predict what is going to happen.....after they know VeeCha whereabouts....and seeing there is no romantic links between VeeCha now.....tapwater changes her colour again and going to blast vansh big time for having such cheap thoughts about his wife and gives whole big bhashans that will make vansh guilty and ichcha shocked and hurt and veer with no expression.....in whole she proves again that she is sati savitiri and vansh is the culprit(although i agree😭).....in short this sati savitri act will bring some emotions into veer's heart and brings distance between VanCha.....she always says that naa if veer is not coming close to her she will not let VanCha come closer so she have achieve it....she now alittle bit is bringing veer close to her but then created big distance between VanCHa....

its now upto ichcha what she is going to do......we will see Vansh turning into guilty mode and becoming Vanshdas

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly That's why I'd wanna see Taps in the Jail at least for a few hours........Taps becomes an Ultra Pativrata in a span of two days and gives bhashan that she has come to know that She could get Veer only with love 😡 😡 And now Vansh has been trapped by the CVs Who would ever doubt his wife this way....Spike her and go away.....How hard the CVs have been trying to make this one character Mahaan for almost one month Killing all other characters..... 😡 😡 😡
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Exactly That's why I'd wanna see Taps in the Jail at least for a few hours........Taps becomes an Ultra Pativrata in a span of two days and gives bhashan that she has come to know that She could get Veer only with love 😡 😡 And now Vansh has been trapped by the CVs Who would ever doubt his wife this way....Spike her and go away.....How hard the CVs have been trying to make this one character Mahaan for almost one month Killing all other characters..... 😡 😡 😡

i feel like killing the CVs more than tapwater...this is the only show that showed that no matter what...... good always looses and evil wins.....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry🤢🤢🤢
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

So many topics relating to Vansh's craziness and telling he's so bad have cropped up But Please Gals lets Get one thing here Vansh is not like that His character has been assassinated so much that everyone starts telling Taps was better.......But Vansh can never be compared to Taps.....If we start blaming Vansh for being so rude with Taps then CVs will find ways to punish him for being bad to Ichcha and totally forget to punish Taps for her sins which has already been almost forgotten......The CVs have been doing this to all characters just to glorify Taps.....First Ichcha then Veer Now Vansh.....Lets support Vansh in his bad times 😭

I toatally agree with u divya, jyoti n mages....
Taps is absolutely unforgivable....there is no second opinion about it.....however good she becomes n whtever holy bhashans she gives her evil deeds cannot go unpunished.....
as far as vansh is concerned.....i still feel there is something more behind all this facade....because he kept repeatedly telling ichcha, "mujpar bharosa karti ho na.." ..and if not ....then he too needs to face the consequences of his actions....specially he has done injustice towards ichcha...after all the care, patience, love and trust she gave him, she did not deserve this...
may be she cud give him n herself some space n spend some time with her ammu....see if he comes to his senses n then decide the next course of action... 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Girls there is no use of boiling our blood as we r witnessing right from day one how almost every character is butchered to glorify Tapwater's grtness or vistory😡..first Veer was made to beg in front of Tappu and now Vansh is converted into a full time psycho to show Tappu as the sati savitri..Ichha is as usual suffering🥱

So in short there is no real development in the story if u see..its still the same..everything going in Tappu's favour
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Girls there is no use of boiling our blood as we r witnessing right from day one how almost every character is butchered to glorify Tapwater's grtness or vistory😡..first Veer was made to beg in front of Tappu and now Vansh is converted into a full time psycho to show Tappu as the sati savitri..Ichha is as usual suffering🥱

So in short there is no real development in the story if u see..its still the same..everything going in Tappu's favour

i agree there is no change at all...i really miss the childhood times...at least the childhood times were pure and divine.....since they grown up its all cheap and disgusting thats it....

the only changes happened in the show is making VanCha a passionate and intense couple😳😳😳😳😳😳