Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

betty123

IF-Rockerz

betty123

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! watShocked..........1 week tak Dutta ko nhi dikhaya isiliye trp gir gyi hogi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "daily TRPs (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sub_rosa

IF-Dazzler

sub_rosa

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I saw some rather uncharitable comments on youtube for last night's epi...apparently they found the scenes boring and repetitive Ermm

But I thought the epi was decent enough...

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I saw some rather uncharitable comments on youtube for last night's epi...apparently they found the scenes boring and repetitive Ermm

well LTL is an intense show .. most of the audience on YT loves dramatic tracks .. or Romance ..

dusk

IF-Dazzler

dusk

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

well LTL is an intense show .. most of the audience on YT loves dramatic tracks .. or Romance ..
yea dey jst want romance not de story huh!! Angry but who cares if we fans likd last episodes Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ImmaculateDream

sub_rosa

IF-Dazzler

sub_rosa

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
For the last one month LTL has been pretty solid, TRP-wise. No surprises, because the show was going through it's most dramatic phase. But the more important thing is to CONSOLIDATE that position, because such high drama can take place only once in a while...would LTL be able to do that??

I hope it does...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged

For the last one month LTL has been pretty solid, TRP-wise. No surprises, because the show was going through it's most dramatic phase. But the more important thing is to CONSOLIDATE that position, because such high drama can take place only once in a while...would LTL be able to do that??

I hope it does...

i hope..

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I hope it does. But lets face it such dragging wont work. And from the last two weeks they had been dragging and stalling. With so much of drama happening in all shows viewers have lots of options.
Anyways I think we shldnt obsess over TRPs. Viewers obsessing over them hardly matters. LTL has its strong points and will do well for sure. The more we obsess over TRPs the more we will be frustrated over something we have no control.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaImmaculateDream

sub_rosa

IF-Dazzler

sub_rosa

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I hope it does. But lets face it such dragging wont work. And from the last two weeks they had been dragging and stalling. With so much of drama happening in all shows viewers have lots of options.
Anyways I think we shldnt obsess over TRPs. Viewers obsessing over them hardly matters. LTL has its strong points and will do well for sure. The more we obsess over TRPs the more we will be frustrated over something we have no control.

You are so right...but I have no control on myself LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top