Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I was expecting top 10 last week itself. We commented like crazy.

u bet ....
there was only 2 dayz 4 us to comment ......but we commented ......
& nw the result is this ........ !

Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

oh can we just comment thrice on the photos shabz??i didnt knw that 😕 ..
too much manmaani hai in logon ki!

Yh .... we can only comment on the photo thrice .... & on his profile twice a day ..
I was also saving my comments ......coz some pix r not tagged ....
I was w8ing 4 them to get tagged ..!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

u bet ....
there was only 2 dayz 4 us to comment ......but we commented ......
& nw the result is this ........ !

Yeah I keep seeing actors from shows like CB, Bidaai ranking ahead of LTL actors even without a TB article...thats disappointing.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

let's not loose hope guys.. we have 5 more days to comment on the new TB article.. keep commenting.. and hope we get Big Money article.. wonder why no article about it...

Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yeah I keep seeing actors from shows like CB, Bidaai ranking ahead of LTL actors even without a TB article...thats disappointing.

U see them coz they r tagged in articles thats not even related to them ....
Just a mention of them & they get tagged ....
Just last week Rati was tagged in the BV article ..... KSG was tagged in the Big boss article .. Sara was alos tagged in Big boss article ......& she has denied taking part in it .. 😆

Mishal is not tagged in any of them ..!

Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

let's not loose hope guys.. we have 5 more days to comment on the new TB article.. keep commenting.. and hope we get Big Money article.. wonder why no article about it...

But Khushi ...... even he would climbed a couple of places up ...we would ahv been happy ...
inspite of a TB article & commenting like crazy  ...we see his rank fall .....
I m nw doubting this ranking sysem ......!

TheRager thumbnail

U see them coz they r tagged in articles thats not even related to them ....
Just a mention of them & they get tagged ....
Just last week Rati was tagged in the BV article ..... KSG was tagged in the Big boss article .. Sara was alos tagged in Big boss article ......& she has denied taking part in it .. 😆

Mishal is not tagged in any of them ..!

Hmm...but still MR had one article tagged on him and we commented like anything for 2 days...yet this!
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i know Shabz! other actors are being tagged even if their name is just mentioned..some articles are not even related to them.. and its kind of unfair coz not all celebs r being tagged! that's why i dont like this ranking system... many take it so seriously and start fighting...😆 i have given up before..but now back for Mishal..
TheRager thumbnail

But Khushi ...... even he would climbed a couple of places up ...we would ahv been happy ...
inspite of a TB article & commenting like crazy  ...we see his rank fall .....
I m nw doubting this ranking sysem ......!

True! I mean its disappointing to see the same stars hijacking the ranking week afte week for years. Its always KSG, Riddhimas, MJHT pairs, Hussain, Harshad-Aditi in top 10...now Gurmeet and Drashti have joined this top 10. I mean most of them are from Star one shows which are gone cases and which have poor ratings.
The 20 are stars from shows like PR, CB, Bidaai, Yeh Rishta which is slightly understandable. Then come the rest. If MR or MV dont get a TB article they are out of the top 50. Whereas the top 10 guys always remain there TB article or no. I really wonder what goes into the ranking system.
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

i know Shabz! other actors are being tagged even if their name is just mentioned..some articles are not even related to them.. and its kind of unfair coz not all celebs r being tagged! that's why i dont like this ranking system... many take it so seriously and start fighting...😆 i have given up before..but now back for Mishal..

Ab dekho Mishal k liye kya kya karna padh raha hai ....😆

Khushi ...wanted to ask ....
the top 10 -15 spots are covered by star shws actors only ..
all star shws get uploaded on IF everyday ...does it also make a difference in the the rankings ..... some shows hav actors tagged ...& some not ....
 plus some actors hav blogs ...so does that too make a difference ...!