Fan Fictions

Marriages Are Made In Heaven AR MINI FF Epi=Pg138 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 145

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by repercussion

o i read around 6 parts on dill mill gayye's blog..it's gud one..i actually registered there to read more of it...it's a gud one..pm me wen she updates!thnx a lot though....go ahead witht he initiative!have a nice day!
thnks for the comment
glad dat u liked it
will continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

repercussion

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Marriages Are Made In Heaven AR MINI FF Epi=Pg138 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KARAN_KSG

intriguing concept. plz add me to ur pm list.

thnks for the comment
glad dat u liked it
will continue soon

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Originally posted by sammy4u

great intro
continue soon
thnks for the comment
glad dat u liked it
will continue soon

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Originally posted by swamii92

Nice Concept.
Continue soon
Pm me
thnks for the comment
glad dat u liked it
will continue soon

swamii92

shinseen

IF-Dazzler

shinseen

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
nice one
I am missing in your PM list
love you

AR_LOVER

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinseen

nice one
I am missing in your PM list
love you
thnks for the comment
glad dat u liked it
will continue soon

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirl
pearldesire 
armaanrox
sheet_leher 
ri-za
shinseen
NANCYKASHYAP
kajen 
funkybratz 
-saBii- 
naureen_aly
ARMAANKSGFAN 
dazzling_armaan 
mansibharti 
swamii92 
aanchal_c 
sammy4u 
mjhtnupurmayank 
swetha10 
Meghzz
-anisha- 
Prinnia 
nidha1983 
KARAN_KSG 

THNKS FOR LIKING IT

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SanausmanalishaL786GuDiYa...funkybratzKaSh-Maneet-Fannidha1983

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Part 1:

"Lekin Armaan tum aise kyon baat kar rahe ho???"

"Main waise hi baat kar raha hoon jaise mujhe karna chahiye'."

"What do you mean'??"

"I mean what I say' and now please mera sir mat khao'I am trying to do some work'for heaven's sake'!!!", Armaan said and hung up'

Tears flowed down her eyes'

"Fine' Go to Hell'", she said and switched off her phone and kept it in her purse'.

Its 7:30 P.M.'.

Ridhima looks at her watch and pulls down the screen of her laptop'

She puts the files back in her drawer'.

She goes and enters the lift'.

There are some people'but she doesn't notice or rather is not interested'

As she reaches the exit of the building she notices the familiar black Skoda in front of the gate'

The company gave drop facility to female employees but Armaan insisted that he would pick her up after work every evening, since the day he read the case of a female employee being raped inside a cab'

She opens the door and sits in' they don't look at each other and he drives off'

They reach home after some time but not before Armaan glared at a car driver because he overtook from the wrong side.

Ridz was missing his usual cribbing at the traffic signal on the M. G. Road' "I hate driving back home after work' and this city is a driver's nightmare"'

Armaan was usually a very cool minded and casual person' he was the last person to lose his temper but during weeks that he had to meet a target Ridz knew that he was not the person to be messed with' the tension of work and his recent high blood pressure made him a warrior brandishing a sword'

She herself was in HR and understood the work stress the IT people had to go through' and Armaan appreciated her staying out of his way when he was running to meet deadlines'.

And life had gone on like this for 3 months'

She opened the refrigerator and looked at her options for dinner'

Armaan loved lady's finger and she hated it' she loved chicken and he hated it'

She was suddenly startled to see Armaan standing next to her'

"Sorry' I did not mean to startle you'", he said softly and moved around her and took a water bottle'

He had the habit from drinking straight from the bottle and Ridz hated him for it'

He took the bottle and went and sat in the drawing room...she followed him and kept a glass next to the bottle on the coffee table'

Armaan looked up, but did not say a word'

"You mind if I order pizza'??? Main bahut thak gayi hoon'"

He did not say a word' just took out his phone and dialed Pizza Hut and handed her the phone'

She was in the bed room changing when Armaan entered without knocking'

She used to mind his sudden arrival inside her room just after they got married but slowly stopped caring about it'

Armaan looked at her' her perfect figure' her demure form had enticed him from the first day' how could someone be so perfect is what he had asked himself every time he saw her' she was beautiful' he lost himself every time he looked in her eyes but today something was bothering him'

Not that he had shouted on her when she called to check if he had had lunch but something else'

Suddenly the door bell rang' he went and opened the door'

It was the pizza delivery boy' he took out his wallet and paid him' and closed the door'

He kept the boxes on the table' Ridz had come out from the bedroom'

"Tum start karo main abhi change karke aata hoon'", Armaan said and went inside the bedroom'

She had hardly opened the box and taken a bite into the cheese garlic bread when he came out'

She always used to joke about his checked boxer shorts and black vest he used to change into' "Oye hoye mera macho man'", but today she was upset about how he had talked to her in the afternoon and abstained from even smiling'.

He sat down and turned on the TV' he changed to the sports channel' and started watching the highlights of the last night match'

He loved cricket' watching and playing'

On Sundays she was the one who used to wake up late'

He used to put an alarm for 6' he first spent an hour washing his car, which he called his weekly stress buster and then played cricket with his flat friends on the huge ground next to the building' his rejuvenation for the week as he called it'

DATS ALL FOR NOW

PLZ PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON BELOW THE POST

AND DO COMMENT

UR COMMENTS ARE VALUABLE FOR ME

Edited by AR_LOVER - 05 June 2010 at 12:04pm

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg_dmgsimplyluvdmgbasumandira80dim.bhatiamanimaniKsgian08Black_beautysimple_sweetmeowcutesoniaARnKSG4evediyachillStupidcupid1234richa_bekts_dmgmjhtIn3ffable_lOv3swahasKaSh_4_evasam19_2009Super.womanTinkJiaarddimafoxiaddicted_93mischiefMistiofMistziceprincess101illa8gauranitainamita18krazy4kashswamii92disco_divamansibhartiscorpio95shristi sardaHeAvEnSAzmiimiss93jannat4everAR-kash123prithaRhea.KaJenGuDiYa...Sweet_Ashumrising_angeldmg_roks_antaraDreamerRealityputhScatteredCastle-Fizzi-iluvsalmanJavzKaJenA.Hajnalarmaanlover_7cutiepreetkhahaniKamal_23karans_angelHaniyaafunkybratztopsyturvy23crazy_4_karanshinseenMeetPremeerprachi06Ishiakweetrockstarnyxxdazzling_armaanamruta04KaranShilpa:)janu1610barydebby_11sammy4uARKJ_4EVER-Prithi-Liashna-RabiaKSGKaJen-pari0706nidha1983Chandni-Ethereal-PathNorzprettyasjenswetha10MeghzzkaransprincesskajenEuphoria.KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatSani_Ranifreya123Devil_kritidivkashfull-AviatoR-dobrevagasms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top