Tasnime's Golmaal Team *4 new added message* - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Miss Golmaal Thread 🀣 wow !! Congo !! Shongo !! Tas, tazi, khabroo, aadhi lassi, omg !! so many nick names u hav dnt u get πŸ˜• πŸ˜† nd a new one as well Chennai express 😎 hav fun sweetie u do so much for us now it's yr tym to hav fun in yr own thread ⭐️ will be here a lot maybe more then u πŸ˜† btw I hav no interest left in Manav so u can hav him πŸ˜› Bye for now see u later πŸ€—

Ali thoda bhi sabar nahi hai naa 😳 anyways u did a gr8 job congratz to u too πŸ‘
Hi All...........

Congrats  TazπŸ‘πŸ‘ Well done Ali..😊
Taz CongratsπŸ‘
you better show up soon πŸ˜‰

Ali good job
OMG OMG I'm speechless !!!
so yeh is the surprise yu were talking bout FatoZ ? I ddnt expect ths at all!! thks a LOT to all of you for your sweet messages!! Dunno whts happening to me today, bt m feeling so special, forum mein, road mein, ghar mein .. πŸ˜† ..
will reply to each of your messages in a while πŸ˜ƒ

truely, this thread is the best ever, dedicating it to me on PR's anniversary 😳 although I wanted to dedicate the thread to Aarti on PR's 1st anniversary since she provides us the WU everyday 😳

as mch as I hate to say thks to yu esp, thks for the beautiful thread Delhi expreZ, nd hone wala Chennai Express 🀣 .. ( dnt misunderstand this sentence, it has NOTHING to do with lassi 🀣 )

Taz you so deserve it.πŸ€—
Aarti should be next πŸ‘πŸΌ
finally................................

darshan toh diye.........................
CarpeJi .. πŸ€— thanks ! just noticed tht Aarti has highlighted this thread n the WU too πŸ˜† .. sch a sweety she is!

@Nidhi .. I've had loads of oral presentations lately so couldn't come online, I've a thesis to submit tomorrow nd nt done with it yet, so vry busy .. I only get 2 hrs of sleep at night :'( .. thn nxt week finals :'( .. thn week aftr, summer holidays :D
hi Taz....you really deserve this.
Aarti is very sweet. where is she btw?😊
thks Moni πŸ€—

I think she's busy in ArjUhi land 🀣