Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

affu123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

Arre ya re...in miohabatten SRK had a violin...if its sam hell have a guitar...and its its mayank daryu ki bottle ouch!

i guess arjun is quite experianced as alekh 🤣
Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: afshanafreen

then wat abt there cloths then..
🤣 🤣   🤣

they dont need to spend much they already has SheenaCA dressess . 🤣🤣🤣

Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

After basking at the A number one position A for one-and-a-half A years, popular teen show MileyJab Hum Tum,is taking a three-year leap.And to make the time passage known, the show will undergo a makeover.
Sudhir Sharmaof Sunshine Productions explains,"We've done almost 400 episodes and now feel that we
need to revamp it to bring back the enthusiasm we had when we first start- ed. We want the youth to be able to connect with the show. I wouldn't say that the audience is bored, but as a precaution, it's better if we give them something fresh, so the question of losing them doesn't arise in
the first place." Four new characters' two boys and two girls' are going to be introduced in this leap.Even though there will be second and third lead characters too,the story will continue to revolve around the four new characters. The show was launched two years ago and the characters were based on the youth's thinking and style then. "The style,thinking and lingo of the youth changes from time to time.So, the new characters are going to be contemporary,and in sync with today' s youth." Sharma said.
And what happens to the old cast after the leap? Sharma says, "They will not remain college students any- more. Our main premise is going to be the college. We'll have the older cast around the premises. Some of them may even become faculty members." So what's new this season? "A dreadful incident will drastically change everyone's life in the final episode of this season. The leap is a continuation, only more contemporary." When we asked him about the audience's reaction, he said, "W got a mixed reaction to this decision. Fans are already discussing it. I can't say how they will react to it when it starts,but there is already abuzz about it and clearly,they are excited to see how it
works out for the show."
Sharma dismissed the rumours about the show going off air: "If the how was going off air,why would we and the channel put in so much of time,money and effort on revamping it?It's not logical. Besides, the channel hasn't given any such indication." While talking about his own expectations from the leap he says, "Well, I once again expect to reach the top and have the same fan fol-lowing we have been enjoy- ing.We'll see how everything works out in the first two weeks and make changes according to the feedback we receive. Till then, we have our fingers crossed and hope

mixed reaction??? inhe ye rumours kaha se pata chalte hai??? Mr.Sharma u r getting bashed 4 dis😆

n lets c dat dey get same FAN-FOLLOWING or nt
Edited by amritaluvarti - 13 years ago
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yah every one please dont watch this show on TV.Please boycott this show.Than trps falls down .Than the realise their blunder &The may bring old gang back.
affu123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarthi.ramani

they dont need to spend much they already has SheenaCA dressess . 🤣🤣🤣

😲 sheena...u mean chaddis (sry)
🤣   🤣   🤣
then they will surely gain trps 🤣
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They should know that they will never be able to reach the kind of success they did with season 1. I doubt they will last long with this season only... ugh !!
Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: afshanafreen

😲 sheena...u mean chaddis (sry)
🤣   🤣   🤣
then they will surely gain trps 🤣

yes ... 🤣🤣🤣 sure shot receipe for trps ...
affu123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritaluvarti

mixed reaction??? inhe ye rumours kaha se pata chalte hai??? Mr.Sharma ur getting bashed 4 dis😆

n lets c dat dey getsame FAN-FOLLOWING or nt

😆 they take it as a compliment i guess...
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Four new characters' two boys and two girls' are going to be introduced in this leap.Even though there will be second and third lead characters too,the story will continue to revolve around the four new characters.
W got a mixed reaction to this decision. Fans are already discussing it. I can't say how they will react to it when it starts,but there is already abuzz about it and clearly,they are excited to see how it
Well, I once again expect to reach the top and have the same fan fol-lowing we have been enjoy- ing.
THESE ARE CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS....
affu123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarthi.ramani

yes ... 🤣🤣🤣sure shot receipe for trps ...

🤣 i guess they r gonna barrow cloths from karan johar as per 1of the article 🤣
🤣 i never though ppl wld start exposing for trps of the show 😲 atleast not so soon 🤣