Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

BHPH Rules and Regulations

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
As every forum needs Rules and Regulations, I took it upon myself to right up a copy for the forum. It will most likely be needed for the future so its best to have a good copy here now just so everyone can keep in mind what isn't allowed here on IF. 😳
1. Please do not spam the forum. Spamming forums means repeatedly making topics in the forum...usually if you make like 4-5 a day and all a person is to see if topics by like one person it maybe considered spamming..unless of course thats the only member on the forum.... spam is also making posts of one word or like 2 or 3 words, posting an emoticon only...etc...PLEASE do NOT spam.
2. Please do not make repeated topics. If you see someone has made a topic like "I like Name Name" (fake example), DO NOT create another topic saying " Name Name I LOVE them" (fake example)... or something along the same exact lines. That can also result in spamming the forum.
3. Please do not BASH. Bashing is a SERIOUS issue on all of IF! Do not BASH any ACTORS or couples or characters even! Bashing usually causes strife amongst members and results in rude and hurtful posts. Do not bash any other members on the forum. Just do not bash period. Do not say anything hurtful, rude. Constructive criticism is always allowed but you have to keep it CONSTRUCTIVE. Thats the point in these types of criticism. It gets a point across without being hurtful or rude to anyone. Do not bash creatives of the show...etc.
4. Do not write in all CAPS. It is considered shouting on the forum even if you do not meant it to be.
5. Keep forum discussions related to the SHOW and actors. Please do not be having discussions of a show that maybe one of the actors of the show has previously done. Keep talks ONLY Baat Humari Pakki Hai. Keep talks ONLY on ACTORS (including personal lives.
6. For further rules and regulations you can always see IF COC (Code of Conduct):
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4420

IF anyone has any further questions feel free to PM me or the channel moderator -Nadii- , until a Dev Team isn't created for the forum.

Thank you!

-Rosh-
IF Dev Team
Edited by xtaurus429x - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the rules Rosh! I am sure a lot of people are going to break rule no.5....lol hopefully not...we'll get over Raaj Waaj :P
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks a lot for the rules Rosh...