Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Gur, NO ONE IS QUITTING THE FORUM!! BAS!! maine kehdia! no arguments! I m a very ziddi kid!! ok maybe notLOL but I get ziddi if I want something right!!

I will just watch the arman scenes. Only for the great chemistry between Sushant nd Ankita. I wont b watching the whole episode. I will watch the arman scenes as Sushita scenes Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessdevashree_h..Sonii..gaurimishaPiyatrix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quitting show? leaving forum? (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cookiebeast

cookiebeast

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I will give them the benefit of the doubt.  Let's wait and see what the reason is.
If it goes as far as Manav marrying Shravani (is that right, I'm used to seeing choo everywhere Wink) I will not only give up Pavitra Rishta but will intentionally watch Star Plus just to help lower TRPs
If Ekta Kapoor still does not comply, I will continue to poke her on Facebook until she stops.

Have a great night,
Samoo

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessdevashree_hTulseyPiyatrixunknown18gaurimisha

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I am not going to watch the show till Manav Archana get reunited in an acceptable manner, but if they continue show Archana and Manav meeting and mooning at each other behind Shravani's back thats it for me...from the promo it seems for the first time on TV the lead might turn into a stalker with obsession syndrome...thats not acceptable at all..

Guys, I am new to this forum but these last few days Kools' commentary, Hope's samachar, Tanyadi, GM, Sid and others' commentary have involved me so much..I willl keep visiting the forum and try to participate...but I must thank u guys, u made me laugh even though the serial was so depressing!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hTulsey..Sonii..Piyatrixgaurimisha

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Yes poke her Evil Smile

I really like sasural genda phool on SP! Its such a cute nd refreshing show. There r problems in the show but they solve it so nicely. I m alwaysss smiling when I see that show Big smile I even find dadi nd dadi sooo cute nd romantic LOL Pratigya is also gud. I just laughhhh so much while watching it. uff some of the dialogues ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaPiyatrix

cookiebeast

cookiebeast

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

Yes poke her Evil Smile

I really like sasural genda phool on SP! Its such a cute nd refreshing show. There r problems in the show but they solve it so nicely. I m alwaysss smiling when I see that show Big smile I even find dadi nd dadi sooo cute nd romantic LOL Pratigya is also gud. I just laughhhh so much while watching it. uff some of the dialogues ROFL

I will only watch Sasural Genda Phool when they issue a press release apologizing for releasing Khushboo, she was on first week

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cookiebeast

If Ekta Kapoor still does not comply, I will continue to poke her on Facebook until she stops.

How to poke her? Do u have to be on her friend's list..I dont want to be friends with a psycho lady Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaPiyatrix

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cookiebeast

[I will only watch Sasural Genda Phool when they issue a press release apologizing for releasing Khushboo, she was on first week

Khushboo?? Confused

I hav not seen that serial since the beginning.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
People, please don't leave the forum. I hate the show too, it seriously sucks- all my favourite characters are ruined and there is no character I like now, but still I will visit this forum.

There is a similar opinion polling going on in my FF. (the update has been put up.) I request you to tell me your views on it too- whether to continue the FF or not- since many people will be leaving the forum now.

Please don't leave the forum guys! Please! Make avis, banners, siggies, participate in chat, drool over Ankita and Sushant but please don't leave the forum.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArManlaynadevashree_hTulseytoothbrush13..Sonii..Piyatrixunknown18gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top