Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Quitting show? leaving forum?

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
So many ppl r quitting the show. Even I m very angry nd wont watch this NONSENSE regularly. I might watch a scene or two if I miss Sushant Embarrassed LOL What to do! This guy is so cute nd handsomeBlushing      Anyways back to the topicLOL If u r quitting the show then does it mean u will quit the forum too?? Cry I see many ppl saying GOOD BYE Shocked Cry U guys cant do that!! I dont know abt others but u r like my family!! I wont let u go Evil Smile

Plz dont leave us alone Cry I love everyone in this forum Hug I will hope to see u on the forum Smile plz visit here more often for the fun moments we all spent together like a family (I sound so filmyLOL)

Take care everyone!

nd lets not bash the show in this thread as there r many others thread open for thatLOL we can all post our pleas for the ppl who r thinking abt leaving the forum nd saying good byes Wacko

We cant let CVs or Ekta control our forum nd our friendships!

Edited by unknown18 - 01 June 2010 at 11:31pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Witlovingmadhurya_chTanyazlaynaGHT_ArMancutegirl94devashree_hSpartacusTulseySweetFificarpe-diemtoothbrush13-monica---Hope---ALI-Savvygaurimishakoolsadhu1000Piyatrix

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I want to leave this show so bad but there are two reasons I can't .
 1. I love Sushant and Ankita ( even though I hate Manav and Archana ) .

2 .I love the kids here ...This is tough time and I can't leave ... I just have this thread  Star Of The Day .. I will do that every day , I promise ...for that I will have to watch the  shwo as well  ... will try my best to take it with a pinch of salt ..treat it more like comedy ..
But the analysis and in depth  discussions about the characters are out of the window  for me . How on earth am I supposed to defend Archan when she is hell bent upon breaking Shravani's marriage even before it starts ....

How  can I go to Shravani's side when she is so shamelessly imposing herself on a family knowing fully well that she is not loved or needed , is there only because of a stupid promise ..

How can I like Manav when he has been so immensly cruel and heartless to his wife .. and  so very selfish that he perhaps now wants his ex wife to  advise him as a friend  how to have a happy marriage with Shravani ..

That  is exactly what is going to happen for the next 6 months ...
Archana will just be bending backwards to make Manav and Shraavni's marriage work .... and all this while  being good friends with Manav ..all this BS about Mana ka Rishta ..

This is going to be very tough ....but how do I leave every one here ...

let's take one day at a time from here onwards ....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi96tv_madnessGHT_ArMancutegirl94devashree_hSpartacusTulsey-monica-Piyatrixgaurimishaunknown18

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Tanya I feel the same.  I used to come home and look forward to watch this show.   The show has failed.  I don't want to see another soul crying because Manav can't recover from Archana when Archana will keep showing her face.  This will be so unfair to Shravani.

Now, if Ekta has some story writing skills, she should move the story forward to Ten Years Later.......I would like to see Archana out of sight in Manav's life.   Let Shravani live her life now without looking over her shoulder.  Oh God so much to express......

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaztv_madness-monica-SpartacusPiyatrixunknown18gaurimisha

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Personally, I may or may not watch the show and post about the plot itself, but I will stick around, because:

- I have come to like the people on this forum a lot.
- I have come to like Sushant and Ankita a lot.
- I have come to like Nikita's FF a lot.
- There is also the very slight possibility that somehow this show will turn around and be somewhat interesting again.

But I would seriously request some members to not leave altogether.  All is not lost, we have each other, to sum it up in a filmy style: hum saath saath hain.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 01 June 2010 at 7:05pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chTanyazGHT_ArMantv_madnessdevashree_hSpartacusTulsey-monica-.Mandy.gaurimishanikitagmcunknown18Piyatrix

mansi96 Senior Member
mansi96
mansi96

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I'll still be watching and posting on the forum.  I'm a glutton for punishment as far as the show is concerned, I guess.  Plus, like so many others, I still love Sushant and Ankita. Can't stop watching them together!  Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz-monica-Tulseygaurimishaunknown18Piyatrix

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

Tanya I feel the same.  I used to come home and look forward to watch this show.   The show has failed.  I don't want to see another soul crying because Manav can't recover from Archana when Archana will keep showing her face.  This will be so unfair to Shravani.

I know , that wil be very wrong . Though I don't feel sorry for Shravani . She should know what she is getting into  ..She knows very well that she is stealing someone's love away and still she is  adamant ..It is terrible the way it is being shown that this girl is getting her way  , thanks to those  disgusting pair of devta and devi ....

I just hate manav and Archana now ...Both of them .
Manav more ... I still think that this divorce is happening because he wanted it .. Archu following orders .

Archana ...I cannot stand her mahaanta and then the hypocricy that she wil lstill be in a relationship with Manav ....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMantv_madnessTulsey-monica-unknown18Piyatrixgaurimisha

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I have no sympathy for Shravani, she knows that Manav doesn't love her and knows that this marriage was only to be a compromise but that doesn't stop her from being selfish and shameless

Manav and Archana, it was foolish of them to divorce. They had the support of their loved ones to not get divorced yet they broke many hearts. I hope the creatives don't tarnish the reputation of these characters more by having them be involved even after their divorce. They need to go their seperate ways and not look back! They chose to make this sacrifice now deal with the consequences and the pain!

As for quitting the show, nope not yet for me. I am still interested in seeing where things go from here, but I am slowly running out of interest for this show. As for leaving the forum, I am not leaving anytime soon because I love it here! The members are great!

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 01 June 2010 at 8:56pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazGHT_ArMantv_madnessdevashree_hTulsey-monica-Piyatrixgaurimisha

Gur.N.cool IF-Sizzlerz
Gur.N.cool
Gur.N.cool

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
ok Sid also make this the official thread for anyone who wants to quite the showLOL
and I request everyone not to leave the forum or even the show, all dramas r built on patience, this is how shows work.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-monica-Piyatrixunknown18gaurimisha

Go to top