Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

~BHPH Help Desk~[Post ur Queries here] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 23

Yashh...

IF-Rockerz

Yashh...

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
can anyone pls goive me pics of Sanchi Shravan in shaadi costume or of their promos of shaadi...............PLEASE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~BHPH Help Desk~[Post ur Queries here] (Page 5)" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yash.dilse

can anyone pls goive me pics of Sanchi Shravan in shaadi costume or of their promos of shaadi...............PLEASE

Hey, there are some pictures of them in picture gallery here's the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1404700&TPN=6

Sugar_21

Sugar_21

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Does the show air on fridays??

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sugar_21

Does the show air on fridays??

Sony Channel had said BHPH would air on Fridays but they only aired the show on Fridays for two weeks and now they have gone back to Monday- Thursday. Hope that helps.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abray

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

hey i jus recently started watching the show.......i jus wanna know why did shravan married sachi if he luvs another girl?

Rhea.Fernandes

Rhea.Fernandes

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
hey can u tell me what is shreya's real name??

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabrayy

hey i jus recently started watching the show.......i jus wanna know why did shravan married sachi if he luvs another girl?

Shravan tells his family that he does not want to marry Saachi and his dad gets mad and throws him out of the house. Saachi that day also leaves the house because she does not want to be a burden on her mama and mami. Saachi and Shravan both meet each other at the temple and Saachi comes up with the idea of contract marriage. She tells Shravan that he should marry her now because he has to wait for Tara for a year. Tara is the girl that Shravan likes and proposed to but she says that she will only marry him after a year and so then Saachi asks him to do the contract marriage and she will leave him when ever he wants. Shravan after much thinking agrees to do as Saachi has said. That is why both of them are married hope that helps you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abray

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hi,Can someone please clear these doubts of mine?Confused
1) Can anyone please tell me that what is this contract thing about?....I have only recently started watching this show, so am not able to understand what contract was Shravan accusing Sachi off?....Can some one please tell me?....

2) Who is Tara?Confused

3) Why have Sharavn n Sachi married each other on some terms....i mean why did he keep those terms on their wedding day?...is this marriage for him somehow means he can get Tara, who might be his love i guess ?Confused.....And even after knowing all this, why did Sachi marry him?....And why did he marry Sachi and not Tara?Confused

Can someone please clear these doubts?Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top