Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

~BHPH Help Desk~[Post ur Queries here] (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 23

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fabulous05

hey could someone please give me a short update of whats been going on since karan wahi enteredt the show...i stopped watching it since then cuz it was getting boring...and i kinda want to start it again..so if someone could help me out..thanks:)

its been almost two months since his exit so i am going to give you an ultra short update:

Shravan has to earn the 1 lack rupees so he enters a bike race where Ranbir is also taking part. Ranbir and Shravan turn out to be childhood rivals. Shravan eventually wins the bike race and is welcomed back home by all members. However, Ranbir accuses Shravan for cheating (which he didn't do) so not being able to come up with any other solution, Shravan runs away with Sanchi from home. They call it their second honeymoon which is full of events and adventure and lots of cameos during the show. SaaVan end up staying at a resort where a couple finds out that SaaVan are carrying a lot of cash so the girl traps Shravan in a trick and he ends up giving away all the money thinking she's "needy" which she turns out not to be. Sanchi gets mad about this and they both have a huge fight which results in Sanchi leaving Shravan at the resort. She starts wandering the streets when she gets hit by a car. Shravan finds her in the hospital and the doctor tells the family that she's got partial amnesia. Sanchi only remembers her life before marriage so she's brought back to Jaiswal house under the pretense that they are only going to stay there for a few days as her own house is being rebuilt. Shravan is now trying his best to help Sanchi regain her memory. Sanchi is oblivious of this fact.

Hope this helped!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fabulous05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~BHPH Help Desk~[Post ur Queries here] (Page 21)" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ehaab

IF-Rockerz

ehaab

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
is barun sobti wife Mihika Verma?

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy

no one knows who barun's wife is!

desigirl2

Goldie

desigirl2

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy

all we know about Barun's wife is that her n Barun r like childhood friends and been together for about 12 years. Also, barun's wife is NOT in the same field as him...so she isnt an actress...but otherwise we know nothing.

ehaab

IF-Rockerz

ehaab

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i want to know barun email id.

hopehot

IF-Sizzlerz

hopehot

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
plz somene give quick update wate has happen ever since shravaan won race (jan 3)
thankyou

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Hey I missed the last week of epi's before the show ended as my sony shut can anyone tell me what happened

shilparoxx

IF-Dazzler

shilparoxx

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Hey I missed the last week of epi's before the show ended as my sony shut can anyone tell me what happened

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1624793Last BHPH episode - VIDEO
Hope this helped you! 
That is the last episode..... you can find the rest on the forum........ sorry... I would have done it but, i have some work to do......

The Written Update:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1624610

That is the website where you can find the written update of the LAST EPISODE OF BHPH
THX

Post Reply New Post

Go to top