Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

bummer..

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
What a bummer! LOL i totally had thought they was meeting eachother today! LOLLOLLOLLOL but two other people LOL .. chalooo at least he met her again today LOLLOLLOL even though it was in the girls loo ROFL ... i still dont get why he went in their Ouch ROFL .. oh well..

One thing I HATE!

Seriously that LADY was LOOKING at Saachi like that! Stern Smile to "INSPECT" the girl and make sure she is worthy of having married into her home! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
lol rosh either he went in there or in the bush! the dude had way too much limo paani in him!

and damn I hate that woman too...seriously it was sheer molestation!

simplytoxic

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
it was SICKENING sumi! i was grossed out! Thumbs Down it was nonsense..

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hahahahaha... i was laughing my BUTT off when he was drinking all that nimboo pani! ROFL

simplytoxic

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
it was sickneing...I really wanted to get into the tv and whack her black and blue! no respect ugh!

lol me too his expressions were hilarious...he just wanted to bolt!
-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Awwh shit! I know right..i was SOO happy that they were gonna meet ..but nahi :(

BUT its SOO cute that they felt something for each other, when they saw each other..you know :D I was like..awwh!

AHHH that b**** you mean?! OMG. I was like..CHHHEEEEE log ITNE gande hote hai kya?! UGHH..I was like, woman, if I knew you in REAL life, I would totally slap you..right away. I was REALLY disgusted..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index