Chat Clubs

Hamara Chota Sa Basera 7 l INVITES ONLY l (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 151

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanaz_aka_DD

yeh bahot badi nainsafi hai chitu...purse and shirt....blue...and empire state building sandals in red....
LOL.....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hamara Chota Sa Basera 7 l INVITES ONLY l (Page 146)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Originally posted by Chits1

gayo..hope u liked my presents for yr b'day.
Chitu i liked them... they are really  beautiful......thanks a lot Big smile
arrey..yeh sab virtual hai..meine aur kya kiya gayo TongueLOL.I am happy u liked them...bas tum aise hi smile karte raho for ever Big smile

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged

good morning doston !! aaj gayo ka b'day..wish u a very happy b'day gayo and loads of love.,
Chitu.... Many many thanks for your wishes once again..... I love you loads chitu....HugHeart
how is your mom ? baat hogayi ?/
I just spoke to dad and another lady..who is our family friend..she was ther to take care of my mom.The reports are ok...she has lost sodium and pottasium and needs that..so medicines are given..she is better than yesterday dad said...she needs good food and energy back..rigtt now in bed and still no energy to talk..so I spoke to my dad.They have engaged a maid full time from morning to night..just to take care of mom.Hope she recovers soon..tum log sab ki prayers jo hai..I am lucky to have such wonderful friends.Hug
chalo bahot achcha hua.... ask her to completely rest and not do anything this is imp.....i am glad that she is showing improvements.... Big smile

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged

gayo..hope u liked my presents for yr b'day.
Chitu i liked them... they are really  beautiful......thanks a lot Big smile
arrey..yeh sab virtual hai..meine aur kya kiya gayo TongueLOL.I am happy u liked them...bas tum aise hi smile karte raho for ever Big smile
arrey though virtual, they are gorgeous... it means a lot to me.... ihv saved all those links from pinku, dd and yours....Big smile
kuch nahi i slept late na, phir se i had severeheadache, so i woke up late, thoda chai banaaya, had... made dosa and pudina chutney...had 2 dosas n tea, headache did not improve, so i slept for another 30 minutes..... and now i am back here.. i feel lilttle better like 20%.....

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
You are coming back at what time chitu here ?/ u said u r going to the market na??
and btw, sorry for my cell phone... kal kya hua, mujhe abhi samajh mein aaya.... kal my phone fell 3 times on the road... kuch hogaya hai shaayad.... DD said she tried to call twice and it was going to voicemail.... mere paas hi tha cell phone it did not ring only.... very strange.... haha...
Ekta called, that time it rang... i am confused what happened.... tumhare paas merea ghar ka no hai??

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
haan gayo...I have told my dad that mom shd only take complete rest now..thank god...hope she feels better soon.

Oh nice that u have saved all our B'day gifts..that is so sweet of u yar.

Oh i see..tumhara phone mustn't be working then...no wonder it went on voice mail..I thought u must be talking..so it went on voice mail.

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged

You are coming back at what time chitu here ?/ u said u r going to the market na??
and btw, sorry for my cell phone... kal kya hua, mujhe abhi samajh mein aaya.... kal my phone fell 3 times on the road... kuch hogaya hai shaayad.... DD said she tried to call twice and it was going to voicemail.... mere paas hi tha cell phone it did not ring only.... very strange.... haha...
Ekta called, that time it rang... i am confused what happened.... tumhare paas merea ghar ka no hai??
I will go and be back i onr hour mostly....I will tell u before I leave.weather is ok..so I wnat to go

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged

haan gayo...I have told my dad that mom shd only take complete rest now..thank god...hope she feels better soon.

Oh nice that u have saved all our B'day gifts..that is so sweet of u yar.

Oh i see..tumhara phone mustn't be working then...no wonder it went on voice mail..I thought u must be talking..so it went on voice mail.
great, that way she will recover quickly....
yeah these are memories right.... it is always nice to save them....Big smile
no it is working, but bec it fell i thought something wrong.. i reset my phone just now, i just tried from my home phone.... it is working....haha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top