Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Tulsey, thanks! not that far from my house. we hav stores near our house too where they sell South Asian mangoes during summer. I think I hav seen that store too.

TB, yea its bcoz of that…but the stores charge a lot here. they import some other veggies nd fruits too but mangoes r very expensive!

Pakistan is a beautiful country but the politicians ruined it nd they dont pay attention to tourism. If they pay attention then no one wud go to Europe for vacation! I hav seen the whole Pakistan by road. My dad loved to travel by car. This was around 10 years ago. It was fun!

I want to go to India too. Went there when I was 2. I might go after a few years!
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tulsey nd TB, i m going to sleep now 🥱

take gud care 🤗
good night!
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unknown18

Tulsey nd TB, i m going to sleep now 🥱

take gud care 🤗
good night!

heyy where do you stay, I have woke up now (though late) 😆
Tulsey thumbnail
good night everyone.
It is 1 AM my time. 

Soni, I live in Canada
LuvSSever thumbnail

Hai Kool Di. I wish to Say this everyday to you Di.

I haven't read all the posts, If anything is repetitive or in this course of time you have changed your decision then just read it o,if not Take it as a request Di. Please Don't quit the forum Di (It's a humble request from me). I can understand why you have lost the interest and quitting (Its purely your wish), Me too feeling same but I wish to come to this forum daily and read all your comments and if possible participate in the conversation. Though I may or may not watch the show regularly, I will visit your thread and Tanya Di's Star of the Day without fail.  Though the CV's have fooled me yesterday and made me lost interest in PR, one good thing happened because of PR is I have become a member of this forum and come to know and familiar with many good people like you, Tanya di, Guari di, Hope and many. And Share my views with you all and Find a lovable friend in you all. So I will never quit this forum and if in meantime PR turns good, I will stick to it also.

At last Regarding epi, I was so sad that it happened atlast😒. Ya I have been fooled by CV's, as I trust those two great Mahaan idiots (manav and archu). So angry with both of them. As Kool Di said archu is thick skinned and stubborn (now I completely agree here). But after reading Tanya Di's post, Ok I calmed myself, archu will only do like this and as sushant said How story will move forward, if they are united. But I don't want archu to have contacts with him hereafter and spoil's shravani lives too. And I hate Manav tears. He isn't strong enough (they have made this horrible decision together) then why to shed tears. Go ahead with your decision and commitment. As Tanya Di's said in an earlier post about ekta, I fear that she will exactly do the opposite we want, so I think ARMAN will again meet frequently even after divorce and make it horrible to watch.

I was happy about one thing. At last Archu has finally left that house (hope she has a better future and become strong as kool Di said and as Tanya di wish) and Manav will now feel the loneliness and horrible life without her (even though it is of no use nor going to do anything now). This is the gift for being so Mahaan, spineless and saint and not considering your wife more important. Enjoy manav. And you better half archu (as of now she is not) will also enjoy the same.
LuvSSever thumbnail
@Kool Di: You have so nicely put down ten good things about Tanya di. Its all true. Well said.Tanya Di is so sweet. And sensible . And kool Di,you are sweet to.Dont leave forum.😭. But I wasn't forcing you,atlast its your wish and we love you and respect it.

But this bet is strange .One is a Sad Loser and other one is a Sad Winner.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
Umayal,u r  so sweet.🤗
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Umayal,u r  so sweet.🤗

Thanks Di.🤗 You are also so sweet.Thats why I will be sticking to this forum because of you all. You will also be here right?
gaurimisha thumbnail
Yeah...anytime for u all...😃
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Doc Ill miss our debates .The heated ones we had in the beginning .I felt drawn to the forum only coz of ur post on Sulochna...the greatest villain award ...........And I felt spurred on to reply as i disagreed with each point😆 Then u replied astonishingly in as much detail as I had and I replied back andd silsila of PR started 😆

I remember that one Kools. God, I really was angry with Sulochana back then. Even today I don't agree with some things that she did (uh-oh! I'm smelling another debate here😆) but now I don't hate her that much. I see her as a protective mother that's it.

Earlier I felt that you didn't like Manav, hence I really wanted to point out why I and many others like him so much😳 later I realised you are just disappointed with him.

I'll have to admit here that it is becos of your posts that I could understand Sulochana- and it was great bcos it helped me understand different facets of a mother- protective to a fault, selfish for her child's best interests, haggling with the tough world for her child's future. It helped me develop her character in my FF too. In fact many of our discussions and opinion polling in the forum helped me write PR reloaded. That is why I had said in one of my posts in PR reloaded that this FF is a collaboration of audience expectations, my frustration, people's feedback and a little bit of my creativity. 😆

I hope that we all will keep chatting on this forum. I have learned so much here, my writing style has improved drastically, my debating skills have been sharpened, you people forced me to analyse Manav so much that now I literally live in his brain and have realised that it is hollow😆 
I wrote my first FF here and the appreciation I have got is wonderful. TB, you inspired me to make my first Avi- I always liked yours.

I watch Pratigya nowadays, so maybe if I catch up with it I will be on that forum as well.