Kool's Commentary : June 1 PR (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

i wasnt going to post anything but i was threatened by tanya so i will just say to kools and hope Mi tuzya var prem karato mitr..is that right? Wink

Me too Fifster .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : June 1 PR (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
To ALL . right from Tarantulla to Simran to GM , Gaayika to old buddies Fifi , Niki , Tanya and of course Hope .............Ali , Tulsey , sonika... simplyshraddha...SID and CARPE.....anyone who Im missing Maaf Karna ,,,,,,yes Bhavni too .........

It was a GREAT forum . Forum ROCKEd .The Chats Rocked , The debates rocked .So much fun and So many healthy arguments .It was like after talking to each other in excited fury we sat down to eat dinner together as if nothing happened only to shake our head and say the same thing over now in a more mellowed , joking manner .

The afternoons and evenings Rocked only die to my friends here .But I cannot take PR and its SILLY storylines anymore .Archna handing over Manav to Shravni on a platter was TOO much . Both Arman broke the sanctity of marraige and here we were blaming other people. Stupid us .

I am not leaving the forum .may pop in from time to time simply to check on thru friends

But Im done with PR .Hope great Samachar Patra

Feel free to pm me whenever u wish . Umayal Ill miss u pumpkin pie .

Viram Shanta etc who miss my commentary .........what to do guys .I have my limits as a human to seeing nONSENSeLOL 

Doc Ill miss our debates .The heated ones we had in the beginning .I felt drawn to the forum only coz of ur post on Sulochna...the greatest villain award ...........And I felt spurred on to reply as i disagreed with each pointLOL Then u replied astonishingly in as much detail as I had and I replied back andd silsila of PR started LOL

Love u all . Hope we keep bumping into each other .I am switching to Pratigya . It is GREAT . Am watching episodes from Beginning and all those who wanna see it..........see the episodes from BEGINNING if u want the true taste of this serial . It rocks .U may see me there on that forum once all my episodes r done .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 June 2010 at 4:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePiecebhavni88carpe-diem--Hope--unknown18gaurimishanikitagmc

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

.Archna handing over Manav to Shravni on a platter was TOO much . Both Arman broke the sanctity of marraige and here we were blaming other people. Stupid us .

Kool , this is the very reason even I feel fed up and want to give up ... Stil will be doing my thread of Star of the day ...but I don't know ..let's see. The show does not interests me  no more as I do not identify  and understand Archana any more .... whatever her reasons , this is not the way  normal people behave ...
Do pop in some times ...

Will keep in touch about Pratigya ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemgaurimisha

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
now i may hafta start watching older epi's of pratigya to keep in touch with u gals eh...i think i might..since i wont be looking at PR anymore...i got 1/2 hr to spare

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemgaurimisha

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the commentary Kool, and Hope for the Samachar Patra.

Wow, I don't think I can watch this episode, or any episode of PR from here on out.

To the people of BT (although they will never read this): 
Way to kill what was perhaps one of your best shows in the past ten years.  So much potential from all facets, from storyline to dialogues to actors to sets, it was all wasted.  Its difficult to believe that a reputed prodcution house would actually play with their viewers like this.  Personally, I disassociated from this show a few months ago when I realized that it would never be the same again, but it is outrageous to see this result given to people who prayed for your show.  People actually took time out and PRAYED for your show, even after you made them wait a whole bloody nine months for the divorce to not happen, they prayed for your show even if they knew it was futile.  How heartless.  This was a very disappointing event, not because its not expected from this production house, but because this show seemed truly different.  I guess the viewers were all wrong in the end, as nobody can stop you from taking the "business" moves that you want to, but Balaji Telefilms, excuse my language (Mods excuse it too please, there's no other way to express it), you f***ed up, seriously. 

En generale:
Its sad to see everyone's disappointment, especially those who are leaving, truly.  This whole  post is going to make me sound horribly pathetic and is rather embarassing to put out there, but its the truth, this forum was like a second home for me.  If I remember much of anything about 11th grade (as pathetic as this sounds) it will be the fun I had here.  All those times when things would be really bad at home or otherwise and I just felt like giving up, seeing the happy and interesting conversations here would actually help me keep going.  All those nights of staying up until 4:00 am to study were possible because this forum would keep me awake.  I learned A LOT from the diverse group that assembled here, and all the knowledge is very valuable to me no matter how significant or otherwise. 

Wow, that all sounds so utterly depressing, but I just feel like this forum won't be the same again.  Gone are the days when the characters and plot line were logical and interesting enough to discuss.  This show has lost all of its meaning.  A HUGE disappointment, although expected.  I'm not necessarily finding it a disappointment due to the divorce, its really all of the wild character and plot changes that have done that, but the divorce kind of sealed the deal. 

I am as bewildered and at a loss for words as dearest sexy Kaka:

I don't know if I'll ever find it in me to watch an episode and post a ridiculous picture again.

I hope that many of you don't leave the forum, even if you stop watching the show.   Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazOnePiececarpe-diem--Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000nikitagmc

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazcarpe-diem--Hope--koolsadhu1000

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13