Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Kool's Commentary : June 1 PR (Page 2)

goblue Senior Member
goblue
goblue

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

Hey KS, I understand everyone's disappointment - maybe people identified with aspects of Manav and Archana but you will have to agree, the premises are impossibly stupid. None of us will (or hopefully has) react like they have to any situation in life.

My perspective is, they were never really a couple (married couple) in the truest sense. They never respected their relationship or what society deemed as their relationship - so why should they be together? They should be only because "THEY" want to be, not because of everyone else.

Archana went off into the deep end of masochism and did a grihapravesh also..while she was at it, she probably should have insisted on putting her mangalsutra on Shravani and watching their SR also..

Manav is the most spineless, useless man portrayed on TV. Enough said.

Btw, why are you quitting? Such bunkum exists to be made fun of and corrected. You are in a unique position with your following on the forum to actually effect a change in the TV programming. You should continue and make them realize how stupid they are.

I have been a silent reader so far, but agree with tarantulla. We as viewers will loose all opportunity to show their stupidity if you quit. You have a unique talent and a sensible perspective that allows us (yes even the silent readers) to have a healthy relief from such drudgery. Please rethink your decision. Take care.. Anjali

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Tulseygaurimisha

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
KoolsClap

so true about Tanya di.Big smile

Have not seen the episode nor do i think i will. the only good thing that happened was Sul not hyperventilating

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsey--Hope--gaurimisha

sonika74 Senior Member
sonika74
sonika74

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Kool Dont quit. I like to argue with you.

Why make shravani die?...why not show that in the next 2 months she has to realise how unfit she is as manav's wife and she decides to leave by herself. Everything that archna was doing, she cannot do it why not show that she is realising slowly without archana around how would she cope with all the work and all that...showing shravani die is an easy way around as it would mean she did not appreciate archana at all..she is very spoilt brat and this way she will realise that life is not a bed of flowers the way she thought.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaOnePiecetarantulla_pgaurimisha

shaddy25 IF-Rockerz
shaddy25
shaddy25

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
nice commentary again kool di Clap
heyyy plz don't leave i m sure everythng will get back to wat was bt it will take time,we love ur commentary plz don't leaveCry
divorced happened bt marriage didn't, plz stay Cry
i m not forcing u dear juz requesting plz don't goCry

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6OnePiece--Hope--gaurimisha

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Kool, u r quitting the show but r u quitting the forum? Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6OnePieceTulsey--Hope--gaurimisha

~*simran*~ IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaayikaOnePieceTulsey--Hope--gaurimisha

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hail kools!

Is this the last time I'm saying 'hail kools'? that is- are you really quitting the show and the commentaries???

At least please don't quit the forum.

It was a most pathetic episode. Manav and Archana are DEAD for me now. At one point I even felt that I should leave my FF now. But then thought, no, why should I pay so much attention Ekta???

I hope you will think similarily and at least not leave this forum. And this is my request to everyone else too.

I wanted Shravani not to go back after the way she has been treated. But that girl disappointed me and proved that you become shameless in love, as shameless as Archu had become.

Manav is a saint. Confirmed. Marriage to Shravani is his way of cutting himself of from all things that he loves, like Archana. Sadhus do it by going to forests, he did it by ensuring a loveless life for himself. Nothing to bind him to earth now, since his family will also be disappointed by him now and he will get all lonely. He will marry shravani and get moksha the same night and go to heaven like enlightened people do, with a halo on his head.

I hope that God slaps him in heaven and sends him in the form of a fish in next life. (you know why a fish right???Wink)

Archana- I don't know what to do with her. Dont know what to comment even. she has destroyed her life. At least now get back to school.

Serial is mahabakwaas. They ruined the story completely.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6OnePieceTulsey--Hope--gaurimisha

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Kool, i can understand your frustration and you or anyone else leaving the show is completely justified. But i dont want you to leave the forum because your commentary is life of the forum. But your wish is last wish. I know it would be horrible to watch this show , thats why i am not forcing you but i dont want you to leave.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6OnePieceTulseycarpe-diem--Hope--gaurimisha

Go to top