Page 14 of 14

Page 1 Page 13
Page   of 14

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ekta's writers are very different human beings , at least from my point of view ..

Also I feel sad for the actors who have enact the characters...Ankita and Sushant clearly say that they would never have left their spouses in a similar situation..Ankita actually went on to question  Shravani's love for Sachin...but I guess CVs never listen to the actors...its bad for us to watch this nonsense..how must they feelConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazumayal.Mandy.gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : June 1 PR (Page 14)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

But good she left from that house.Hopefully she gets a better life after this.
Whtever we hope for will never come true in PR land...so no hopesBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazumayal

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

I can imagine why Archana does all these things.She has been crying in every single episode for the past 3 months i guess.When you are depressed like that everyday obviously you will feel low about yourself.

Usha , that girl will cry even more .  Her life is just a compromise now ,  make do with whatever crumbs manav throws at her....

she has no one to blame but herself for her plight ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessumayalgaurimisha

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
She had no option  but to leave him.She clearly said  to Shravani that she will love Manav even after divorce.It is Manav who didn't tell Shravani that he will be friends with Archana.If still Shravani wants Manav then she totally has to deal with this BFF SITUATION.I know Archana won't run after Manav at all.But Shravani can't complain Archana here at  all if Manav runs after her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalgaurimisha

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by umayal

@

But this bet is strange .One is a Sad Loser and other one is a Sad Winner.

Tell me about it ...CryCryCry

Di, Actually I forgot to wish you when I post that message.
Congrats to you for winning both the bet and congrats to guari di too for winning the bet on shravani.

I said that though you have won and kool di lost, Both are sad Cry and annoyed at what happened in PR.
But again because of this bad CV's  what good happened is,its very good and nice to hear those good things of you from kool Di.Its so apt.

Edited by umayal - 02 June 2010 at 7:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Kool Di. I wish to Say this everyday to you Di.

I haven't read all the posts, If anything is repetitive or in this course of time you have changed your decision then just read it o,if not Take it as a request Di. Please Don't quit the forum Di (It's a humble request from me). I can understand why you have lost the interest and quitting (Its purely your wish), Me too feeling same but I wish to come to this forum daily and read all your comments and if possible participate in the conversation. Though I may or may not watch the show regularly, I will visit your thread and Tanya Di's Star of the Day without fail.  Though the CV's have fooled me yesterday and made me lost interest in PR, one good thing happened because of PR is I have become a member of this forum and come to know and familiar with many good people like you, Tanya di, Guari di, Hope and many. And Share my views with you all and Find a lovable friend in you all. So I will never quit this forum and if in meantime PR turns good, I will stick to it also.umayal sweetie I wont quit the forum .........i will peep in Tanyas Star of the Day thread where if chatting goes on , Ill take part .But Im not going to watch a single episode of this stupid PR anymore coz I cannot stand Archna weeping and ALL characters weeping anymore . Arre each episode they WEEP . Whats going on, we r coming for some entertainment .And on first anniversary CVS made them DIVORCE .How cRUEL can they be to viewers ? Am gonna post on that although I have left this show. Ive no interest in seeing the bacha born and Shravni there .

At last Regarding epi, I was so sad that it happened atlastDisapprove. Ya I have been fooled by CV's, as I trust those two great Mahaan idiots (manav and archu). So angry with both of them. As Kool Di said archu is thick skinned and stubborn (now I completely agree here). But after reading Tanya Di's post, Ok I calmed myself, archu will only do like this and as sushant said How story will move forward, if they are united. But I don't want archu to have contacts with him hereafter and spoil's shravani lives too. And I hate Manav tears. He isn't strong enough (they have made this horrible decision together) then why to shed tears. Go ahead with your decision and commitment. As Tanya Di's said in an earlier post about ekta, I fear that she will exactly do the opposite we want, so I think ARMAN will again meet frequently even after divorce and make it horrible to watch. Yes and thats why I quit .Meri commentary aur bhi teekhi hoti jaati . Didnt wanna hurt my friends but Im very true to my feelings

I was happy about one thing. At last Archu has finally left that house (hope she has a better future and become strong as kool Di said and as Tanya di wish) and Manav will now feel the loneliness and horrible life without her (even though it is of no use nor going to do anything now). This is the gift for being so Mahaan, spineless and saint and not considering your wife more important. Enjoy manav. And you better half archu (as of now she is not) will also enjoy the same.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL So True .  Love u umayal . Very much . So much sweetness and love came thru ur answers in my commentary although like Tanya u liked Archu and ur opinions were diffrent ..........that the sweet nature of ur talks went straight to my heart . I wud daily check for ur answer every morning with my cuppa coffee  later . In the beginning it was .........Who is this kid , she answers very sweetly . Then I saw the answers everyday , and I started giving them a second reading as they had excellent points . Ur very very special and I hope we meet on Star thread . Wud always like to be in touch with u .Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top