Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
guys:

I wanted to leave on a high note and so I am posting my samachar patra today.

This was the first and the only forum that I ever took part in and I have been extremely fortunate to have this forum as my first. you all have been loving, welcoming and fun. Thank you.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kool:

Mogga.Aun tukha miss kotheli. tujhe ugdaz aaylar aun tykha PM kothelin? ok πŸ€—

Tanya. thanks for letting me part of the Gundi Gang. badda maza aaya. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Nikki: Loved your FF's. Not sure if you will keep writing but if you do I will be drop in just to read that. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Gauri: thanks . I won't say anymore. U understand, don't you? πŸ€— and Kisses

Fifi: Not sure if you willcome back to read this but if you do πŸ€—

To all those who joined me on THE STOP DIVORCE THREAD  and who liked my Samachar Patra. πŸ€—

Aaj Ka PR Samachar (June 1st)

IN ENTERTAINMENT NEWS TODAY

Our entire investigative team is made up of ArMan fans and so while we are publishing this special edition, we have only gathered snippets of gossip and news for our avid readers today.

• Ekta has confirmed that Keshav Pandit is heading down to Bombay. Apparently, a lot of concern has been expressed by Shravani supporters who believe that all members of the "Shravani Hate Club" will be openly protesting at Manav's chawl today and Keshav Pandit, the defender of the underdog , has volunteered to come down and help protect Ms. Shravani Mahate. BT and the PR Creatives are very proud that "BT's Golden Girl" will be the protectee of such a macho mard and a welcoming committee is expected to greet him at the Maharashtra border this afternoon.
  • The popular yellow and red gatbandhaan from the PR title montage and the bridal clothes of both Archana and Manav are being put up for sale. Madam Tusaad's Wax Museum has already put up an offer. The commemorative piece will be the centrepiece of their new display called "ArMan Heaven".  The wax models will be dressed up in full bridal gear, however, Archana's hands and Manav's feet will be covered to spare the visiting tourists from the gruesome sight.  Ekta Kapoor and Shravani will be presiding over the inauguration.
  • We have learnt the reason for the couple's delay in attending their divorce proceedings. Apparently, they were in consultation on their first "Friendship Summit" and through unanimous consent they have decided on Las Vegas.  Apparently,  Manav was surprised because he was pretty sure that it was going to be Switzerland but Archana the movie buff told him to get real, apparently all the fairytale Yash Chopra movies are real downers and she was extremely impressed by her latest movie "What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas". We wish them all the best in their friendly endeavours. 
  • BT Telefilms is holding their anniversary bash and the Lokhandes, Manju and Mahates will be in attendance.  Ekta is very happy that the D's and K's will not be attending as they are real party poopers. However, MacDonalds has decided to launch its Friendship Burger today and has picked the Dombivili suicide point as the special location for this event.  The D's and K's have confirmed they will be in full attendance as apparently the site has emotional significance for them.
  • Kaka has decided to go back to farming.  He will be joined by Sav aai who has decided that she needs to do hard labour as penance for her role as master orchestrator in PR. Sav aai has volunteered to pull the plough (instead of the cow) in act of sheer remorse. Damodhar has decided to support his wife's decision wholeheartedly (after seeing the example of Manav's unquestioning support for Archana)
  • In the absence of Sav aai, Archu will be supplying Manav and Shravani tiffin for a period of five months (2 months till delivery and 3 months after childbirth) . Shravani has grudgingly accepted on the condition that Manav act as taste tester.  A menu for Archu is being prepared as we speak.
  • Varsha has decided to consummate her relationship with Satish tonight (with no delay) because she is afraid that the Ashwin card may be used in a similar manner by Ekta in future.
  • Archana and Manav have signed a contract with the Indian Army and the United States government to teach them their technique of carrying out telepathic conversations without having any ESP powers. Details on the contract are confidential at this point.
  • The divorce court clerk's office has been filled with freedom of information requests re the ArMan divorce transcripts by avid PR fans.  The clerk's office has decided that no new divorces or dockets will be processed until they have dealt with this influx of requests. The Indian government is looking to revoke the freedom of information act altogether. A motion will be introduced into the house tomorrow.

All my love and  A  Big God Bless

Hope
Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tulsey , why would Ms BT care , uska bank to Kachink Kachink kar hi raha hai na ...

Baki sab gaya tel lene...
Tulsey thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_madness

And I heard Ekta gets very vindictive with ppl who desert her...dont whether they can afford to do that or not...well both of them have been very vocal about their displeasure with the divorce track..dont know whether thats why she did it 😑

TV_Madness,   there has to be clause to get out if Ekta instigates bad reputation of the actors.

Ekta is very vindictive for sure.  She needs lathi
alberteinstein thumbnail
i pray to bappa everyday,that i never have a wife like  archana in my wildest dream,
i have work hard to made my second scientific topic on PR,
but now i can't post my topic on this forum,
bye bye kool,
i also quit from this forum,
thanks to all,
😍
--Hope-- thumbnail
Kool:

Amazing Commentary as usual.laughed a lot.

Hope
gaurimisha thumbnail
Hope,πŸ€—πŸ€—
hilarious one....u made me laughπŸ˜†
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

guys:

I wanted to leave on a high note and so I am posting my samachar patra today.

This was the first and the only forum that I ever took part in and I have been extremely fortunate to have this forum as my first. you all have been loving, welcoming and fun. Thank you.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope

Too good girl, where do u come up with such vibrant writings /ideas .... Hatts off to you ..  I am truly amazed..

Hope to keep in touch...
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks for writing so beautifully
the show has become a mockery, no puns intended πŸ˜‰
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wasnt going to post anything but i was threatened by tanya so i will just say to kools and hope Mi tuzya var prem karato mitr..is that right? πŸ˜‰
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRnerd

i wasnt going to post anything but i was threatened by tanya so i will just say to kools and hope Mi tuzya var prem karato mitr..is that right? πŸ˜‰

Us too Fifs. I think the time is right to say goodbye on this forum.but wil be available via PM.πŸ€—