Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Kool reporting from base .............Bakwas divorce finally happens in PR Angry

Yup BT people have done it again . They have destroyed a lovely serial they themselves conocted . Dunno why they have this destructive instinct in them .....Im sure its the water near their office premises .

There was nothing much to add today except the fact that the social circus continued their weeping , urging ARMAN to stop the divorce while ARMAN looked stolidly on , as if they were tied to a pole and the firing squad were gonna pump them with bullets any moment .........they looked even more patriotic than Bhagat Singh and Sarojini Naidu . { Who btw was not Hanged but cudnt think of another woman freedom fighter at last minute].Meanwhile ALL were doing hoo hoo haa haa outside the courthouse as if it was some big Tamasha.  Savita , the MOST .Angry

1]  Savita cried so much that it got on my nerves

2] Sulochna was more contained thank goodness and asked about pressure

3] Vinod told Manav not to fall in the chakkar of Tyag Vyag as it brings forth NOTHING .a most sensible statement

4] Sensible Satish of course made the most rational statement ......if thers a problem lets all find a solution ..........but of course the Virgin Duo who have long term virginity plans were in no frame of mind whatsoever to even to begin understanding that gem of a man

5] Varsha Vaishu pleaded and Vandu the Goat was crying helplessly and requesting her bro

6] Evil Ajit sneered and Rasika photographed the scene in her evil mind as a LIFETIME MEMOIR

7] The Best comment came from Evil Ajit . It was the comment most of us felt but our loyalty to this show kept us mum . Why does everything of these guys have to come to the level of dramabaazi he said .LOL Well said Evil Ajit .

8]  Rasika retorted with a Lets Enjoy till it lasts LOL and then the duou shamelesssly ENJOYED .

9] Zimmedari Baba cried manfully .What else can he do .

10] Miss Shakkar stared ahead blankly , as if she has been hypmotized by the ATMAS of the SHAKKAR PHILOSOPHY CULT and INSISTED on the divorce .

11] It clearly was Miss Shakkars decision ALL the way , Zimmedari baba , whose mind has been removed with a secret brain surgery recently , merely gave in saying What Archna Wants That I want

12] Miss Shakkar glided like A Madonna in lemon yellow robes , in that hypnotic trance like state to Girish's palatial flat whose decor is found distasteful by someBig smile [ Hope creatives take note]

13]  Great news : Girish has NOT blackmailed Miss Shakkar , he was merely VERY MIFFED

14] The Pyasi Atma blasted Miss Shakkar .........can't blame her for that

15] Miss Shakkar shocked em both with her dramabaazi

16] It seems ONE MORE LAST WORK WAS REMAINING . SEEING THAT SHRAVNI DOES GRIH PRAVESH . What rubiish yaar . I mean what BULL .  Arre kuch toh reham karo CREATIVE BHAI LOG . Arre what Grih pravesh , for so many days she was living there already even before marraige . And Now what Grih pravesh .

17] Miss Shakkar did her AARTI and brought her in pretending to ask Savita permissions but actually thick skinnedly doing exactly what she wants to het her high .

18] Damo looked constipated , Kaka confused and Manav was crying with a stubborn patriotic look

19] Oh yeah .Height of nonsensical dialogue was Miss Shakkar telling Shravni u come with me so I will give u DARJA of Deshmukh BAHU . Arre what DARJa . Miss Shakkar was talking as if the Deshmukhs were royalty or something ........like the Scindias of Gwalior . Everyone knows Savita's Darja of roadside fights and Manav is working UNDER Shravnis father

20] Miss Shakkar Starts her Tortoise Walk tomorrow . One step[ at a time and all chawl cats crying as if Kasturbha Gandhi is leaving them to their fate . And Savita is weeping more than Sachins Death scene . Nautanki lady who thinks she can control everything .Angry

21] Miss Shakkar , after ensuring that all will miss her by her COLLECTION OF MEMORIES FUND actions HADDD to taunt Shravni subconsciously and RUB IT IN [ so that she is missed]  by saying .........You got a bETTER Bahu than me .......Shravni .She knows fULLY well Shravni is MISFIT bahu . Purposefully she talks like this . I cant even comment on such blatant nautanki statements

Guys Guys Guys . I lost the bet and Tanya won and Im writing 10 good things about her down . But I repeat my assumption ..........Divorce has happened but marraige wont happen is the TWIST OF BAPPA by PR . Before Marraige PB will be born , and Shravni will ether die or go in coma for a further track . Girish HIMSELF will go to Archus door to request her to REMARRY Manav and look after PB

They will be married again , and this time with no quarrels is the TRP gimmick very obvious by now

So for all those planing to QUIT the show , if u wanna stay on to see the remarraige , STAY . Im quitting . This is it for me .

Oh Yeah .Vandus snapping point I guess has arrived . No hold of Dada Vahini .....so she will SNAP at Ajits obvious glee . My guess although Im CONFUSED .

Love Ya All . Thanx for the love u gave my commentary . Muvaaa to u all ..........

Kools Signing off forever .

18] 

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

authentic_selfarby721vvasanthimansi96enigma6gaayikamadhurya_chpallaitv_madnesslaynabirju4babygawkertarantulla_pgeethikaOnePiecedevashree_hpriyavSpartacustoothbrush13Tulseyumayalbhavni88carpe-diemSweetFifiMagicianPrayas..Sonii..SexyLoMitesh.P--Hope--_xCIOT_.Mandy.peachesnplumsGur.N.coolgaurimishanikitagmcPiyatrixunknown18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : June 1 PR" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
10 Good Things about Tanya
1]   Her heart is as soft as butter
2]  most adorable lady Ive met
3] Very Very Loving
4] Very Very KIND
5]  Undoubtedly beautiful [ though I havent met her . She HAS to be .And I mean this in a spiritual sense .
6]  Writes very BLUNTLY.her thoughts relect her true feelings

7] Very forgiving

8] Very SWWEET

9] Very Friendly and popular

10] One of my reasons for being on this forum besides FIFI if she was not there I dunno with whom I wud have argued as our point of views were always diametrically opposite

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety2141976authentic_selfenigma6madhurya_chgaayikamansi96TanyazOnePiecegeethikagawkerpinklyTulseybhavni88SweetFificarpe-diem--Hope--.Mandy.unknown18Piyatrixnikitagmcgaurimisha

tarantulla_p

Goldie

tarantulla_p

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hey KS, I understand everyone's disappointment - maybe people identified with aspects of Manav and Archana but you will have to agree, the premises are impossibly stupid. None of us will (or hopefully has) react like they have to any situation in life.

My perspective is, they were never really a couple (married couple) in the truest sense. They never respected their relationship or what society deemed as their relationship - so why should they be together? They should be only because "THEY" want to be, not because of everyone else.

Archana went off into the deep end of masochism and did a grihapravesh also..while she was at it, she probably should have insisted on putting her mangalsutra on Shravani and watching their SR also..

Manav is the most spineless, useless man portrayed on TV. Enough said.

Btw, why are you quitting? Such bunkum exists to be made fun of and corrected. You are in a unique position with your following on the forum to actually effect a change in the TV programming. You should continue and make them realize how stupid they are.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety2141976gaayikapallaigoblueenigma6tv_madnessOnePiecedevashree_hPiyatrixgaurimishakoolsadhu1000

jshaila

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety2141976OnePiece--Hope--Piyatrixgaurimisha

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
fab' commentary Kool Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePiece--Hope--gaurimisha

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thanks Kool...

I am also.quitting..no more time wasted on this stupid ekta serial...

maybe I will see c on another forum?

all the best...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eternalashaOnePiece--Hope--koolsadhu1000gaurimisha

MagicianPrayas

IF-Rockerz

MagicianPrayas

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
nice cool commentary once again,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePiece--Hope--

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
LOved ur commentary Kool...will miss u ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6OnePiece--Hope--koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top