Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hey Gals ,

Oko so Mr.A finally is sucessful in his idea ............. he convienced tashu to go to switzerland for 6months n that another guy (rohan i think ) is also going on same flight......................

6 months zada hai , shan would need 1week to f alll in love with khanak ............................

Edited by JayaV - 01 June 2010 at 1:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikianjali_royisomerswidapickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tashu out ---- Khanak Inn" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
LOL
A week. I think 6 months is awesome. We will see how their romance and love builds up and the way it would develope into a strong bond.
I really liked how shaan was slightly worried for Khanak and went to check for her and saw her crying looking at suraj's picture (atleast this got him started that something is up) and then the bedroom scene. He didn't utter the sorry he wanted too seeing the anger in her eyes. Aww.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevanjali_roypickachu

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i was jjust joking ..................

yup they need time and by the time dear tashu returns she would get shock of her life .............

yup shan is not a bad person like his family , and i like that about him ..................... i dont think it was anger in her loook, as far as i get it she was hestitating .......................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I thought it was anger, I mean she still does hold dislike for him but it could be taken as both too. I can't wait. The precap to in favour of shaan and khanak love story, no divorce before 6 months. I love that lawyer women.
Also it maybe that the family wouldn't want khanak to stay in the same room as shaan but because of the sweet dadi both are forced. I can already imagine few scenes. Pillow fights. In the morning when seeing dadi both have to act everything is normal between them :') arguments over nothing. Bathroom war. ( I would love all of them and would like to see the relfection of the old khanak in them and what would be lovely is shaan noticing this too)

Ahh but I don't them to confess actually before natashu comes, i want shaan to confess infront of her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
then i have to look again .............................. its a valid legal point ...... indian law gives newly weeds a time frame of 6-12months ...............

ya shan would love to see old khanak back ...... like us ........... pillow fights sounds gud .............. LOL...... can imagine that now ........ it would be fun to see shan  taking khanaks side if his mom and babhi would say anything to her,  but our gal can take care of herself yet i would love to see this side of shan ...... old guy

shan would realise his love for khanak after tashu returns ,....... and that would be fun to watch ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

kashev

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
maybe the fact that shaan and khanak are getting a divorce now will cause shaan to be more nice towards her. I mean, they're splitting up anyways, so i wouldn't see the need for him to hate her more. i don't know if anyone is going to understand what i was saying. LOL

I'm glad tashu is leaving! she should go and then come back to see a happy couple. LOL Mr.A is faast! he already set her up with the rohan guy.

kashev

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
yup Mr.A is pretty fast and its gud for tashu , she need time and change of place ......... hope she would be happpy .............. and no more tears for her ..............

i got ur ppointLOL, but shan dont need a reason to be nice with her , he is a nice guy ......... and the best thing is dude is already trying to think about her reason for doing this ...........

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

I'm super excitedddddd looking forward for shanak lovestory and no kabab main hadi(Tashu).Now i'm not going to feel sorry for her b/c she will also get her soon to be husband thanxxx to Mr.A.Loveeeee him only b/c of making shanak lovestory.

fatima.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top