CID

Wish GOOD LUCK TO SIGNATURE CAMPaIGN

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Our signature campaign is at final stage...Hamara apana chaheta show C ID behatar ho sake esaliye hamane ye campaign shuru kiya tha...ab kuchhi dino mein hamane tayar kiye huvi psters aur latters Firworks aur cid se jude huve kuch logo ke pass jayega...asha karate hein ki vo hamari pukar sunenge..aur hamare CID ka GOLDEN ERA fir se laut ke aayega.

Pahel un sabko thanks karti hun jo eas campaign mein part lekar usase successful banaya chahe vo IF ke memebers ho ya outside IF ke...aapaka sath hamare liye bahut anamol hein
AUR aakhir mein mein Shangika,didobhav, sneha_fighter ,  sunnyp1414visrom,  debayon, Praa di,( kisika naam raha gaya hein to sorry)inhone ye Poster banaye,signature collect kiye..usake liye dher saari mehanat kiyi...unko tahe dil se shukriya karate hein..
ALL the best..aap bhi es campaign ke sucess ke liye ethar wish kare...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for ur wishes Jiya di...😃

Even i wish BEST OF LUCK to the Signature Campaign.....
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wish you all all the best for signature campaign Edited by tgodse - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NOW THAT THIS CAMPAIGN HAS REACHED ITS FINALE Thanks a lot jiya for giving us so much encouragement.
Even I would like to thank all those people who sent in their signatures and some special people jinhone apne saath saath apne doston ke signatures bhi collect karke bheje.
A special thanks to all the people involved in the making of poster and everything else:_
VISROM-Thanks a lot for supporting everyone of us involved in the campaign,sending your and your friend's signatures,agreeing with the sudden change in the poster we did and also for keeping us reminded of the time and telling us when we needed to hurry and most importantly FOR STARTING THIS CAMPAIGN 👏
SHAGNIKA-For everything you've done dear,starting from making the poster,collecting signatures along with me and sending them to me as soon as you received them,also thanks a lot for helping with the posting part 👏
Sneha di-for being there as a moral support from day 1,giving us new ideas about how to go about this campaign and also for the posting part 👏
Prabha di- A special thanks to you for helping us in every way possible by you,even though you joined in a bit late(cause i think you had to go somewhere) but once you joined in there was no stopping,You involved yourself in every single step of the campaign and helped with almost everything. 👏
Sunny-for helping us with the posting part and being there as a moral support 👏
and thanks to every other IF member who associated themselves with this campaign and sent in their siggy's.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wishing Best of Luck to Signature Campaign and thanks to everyone (don't want to name anyone) who has been directly or indirectly associated with this campaign.
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all the best 👍🏼...................wishing all the luck....................fabulous job done guys................👏...........
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
alld best guys hopefully the result will be nice
debayon thumbnail
I know this campaign is gonna rock, with the effort put down by Prabha Di, Shagnika Di, Didobhav Di, Cheenti, Jiya Ji and last but certainly not the least, Visrom ji. My hopes will always be with you, because as I said before, my gut feeling says so, and secondly, that's the least I could do😆 Aal izz well!!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've not done anything useful...just that I started the signature campaign thread. Nothing else. The others have put in all the effort. Shagnika, Didobhav, Prabha and Sneha deserve max credit for everything.
debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I've not done anything useful...just that I started the signature campaign thread. Nothing else. The others have put in all the effort. Shagnika, Didobhav, Prabha and Sneha deserve max credit for everything.

You were the one who kept sending PM's to everyone about participation and sending letters and info about that, the hard work you put it definitely should not go acknowledged, should it?