Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

loved the epsde 2day!!!!!!!

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
After a long time watched sonys show,BB being my fav..had vowed never 2 watch any show on sony bt after watching the amazing starcast n the lead pair luks so promising. n fresh......decided 2 check it out....im really smitten by the couple...thy luk so gud 2gther...their so much charm n innocence in them..im just fallen in love wid them...despite the show jus strted n their scenes not 2 many ...in jus 2 scenes shravan n saachi sizzles..theirs so much magic...their eyes speaks n theirs a dhamekedar chemistry between themm...i hve watched Barons work in  shraada n DMG..used 2 watch 4 him....had loved his attitude n style in both....... bt here he is luking amazing n his acting as a carefree n irresponsible lad makes the lovestry  mre interesting... here  he will rule many of the hearts...loved the actress playing saachi...she is cute n pretty  n im desperately waiting 2 see mre of them...2days epsde was gud loved their scenes n the way shravan stares at saachi in washroom was so adorableDay Dreaming....wid those dreamy eyes..i jus can go on n on....

Edited by mehraan - 01 June 2010 at 10:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-ShiningStar18-bhootni-neharapickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with me and i m also in loveeeeeee with the main couple.

fatima
moley06 Senior Member
moley06
moley06

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
absolutely.... the beginning was fantastic... i thought they had come to see each other... what a twist!

but i'm confused... can someone explain why that woman wanted to undress the girl? to look for what??
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
she wanted to look for any nishaan or any mark on her body...apparently a mark indicates ugliness (the logic = beats me)

lol true the show and the episodes have been awesome so far!
nehara IF-Sizzlerz
nehara
nehara

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i think they are a cute couple... :D
i really liked the epi too....
lastmin Goldie
lastmin
lastmin

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I loved the epi too!! But my blood was boiling when Saachi's mami let her go to the bathroom to let that idiotic aunty check her. I wish mami would have said we would like to check the boy too!!!
Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
agree
but i read some where
Sanchi will get married 2 sharvan, and will try 2 find her luck with him..but later will she realise he luves some1 else..!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index