Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
heyy people
so this is my first time writting update, lets see how it goes

- So the epi starts with Shravan and Saanchi (do we have nickname them for them yet?)
kind of having an eyelock moment with each other oblivious to the others.

-Suddenly some guy pops up and says to hitler (Shravan's dad LOL) that we have been waiting for you. Turns out Shravan and Saanchi are not there to see each other

- The family part ways. Sharvan and family goes with some other family to see the girl and so does Saanchi and family

- Saanchi and family goes to see the guy they were suppose. Saanchi's mama gives his and his family's intro to the the other family.

- the guy's mom (dont know the name) keeps on babblong on how famous their sweater and banyans are Confused

- then boom - the guy's mom ask the million dollar question, how come Saanchi doesnt look like either one of youShocked

- Mama explains the whole Saanchi's issue but the guy's parentslooked like it was the end of the world

- Guy's dad ends the awkard slience by saying that mama mami did great thing by raising Saanchi and that it makes no different to us wtheather if she is your real daughter or your neice but one look from his scary wife and he shuts upLOL

- the wife (guy's mom) asks mami didnt she have any other realitives who'd raise her but mami told her that how can we give her to someone use...."Saanchi hamari jaan hai"

- hubsand (guy's father) says you did great thing by raising her but why did you put the ad in the paper for her marraige if she really is your jaan

-Wife makes things worst by saying if you a girl gets rejecting all the time then the family puts the ad in the paper

-Mami hates the way guy's family keeps douting them and asking them all the questions so to shut them up she tells thems that you guys are the first one that have came to see her. with time changing its only natural that they put the ad in the paper

- Mama ask how come their son didnt show up and the husband gets bit scared but the wife covers up by saying that out son is tired of seeing girls so this time we decided we will see the girl first, test her and then he can see her and test her ( where is the lamp...i need to whack this weird familyAngry)

- On the other side Shravan and family is shown all laughing.

- Bhabhi is trying to make Shravan like the girl but Sharvan could care less.

- The girl is actually pretty and seems nice too but Shravan just makes a face and ignore her LOL

- Bhabhi tell the girl's name is really pretty and that Shravan's dadi will love the name to which Shravan gets irritated look to Bhabhi ( i think i am gonna love this Bhabhi -Devar bonding)

- Still Shravan is in his own world and finally his oldest brother tells him to stop drinking and talk with the girl and he looks like a lost puppy Tongue

- Now the entire family is after Shravan...trying to make him talk with the girl lol

- Finally getting fad and remembering that his dad told to behave at the meeting he asks the girl that you must sing really well and the girl ( sorry  i just cant seem to cat her name....its something Lakshmi) tells that i cant sing at all and that she is besuri lol. Shravan is like ok and goes back to his fresh Lime lol but Bhabhi snatches it away from him and tells him to continue the convo

- Shravan asks the girl if she likes sports and girls plainly says no haha (who asks that LOL) Apparently Shraving is asking her the questions that he knows she will say no to. He ask if she likes football and that if she has seen Bend It Like Beckham and poor girls says no. Looks like this is how he plans to reject the girl

- Scene shifts to Saanchi

- Wife asks mami if Saanci knows how to cook and mami says not only she cancook but she sings really well too ( oye Shravan here is your future bride) but wife keeps making insulting remarks to it all

-wife asks Saanchi if she can make chopyse briyana and she says yes she can. Wife is really annoying - she asks Saanchi is 9 x 9 and then when she says 81 the wife and hubsands gets really happy ( oye sumi i really need your lamp)

- Apparently the wife wants a kind of bahu who can make her grandchildren do homework ( how abt hire a tutor...i mean they are rich right?)

- Wife keeps on insulting the mami and Saanchi and tells her that if you want to buy something you will make sure its a right product w/o any damage to it

- wife tells her that we had already finalized a girl but she had some sort of mark on her back so they broke up the relationship

- Wife asks Saanch if she can go to washroom with her, she wants to make sure there is no mark or anything like that on Saanchi body

Mami tells her daughter-in-law that wife has taken to make sure Saanchi doesnt have any kind of mark on her body when daughter-in-law ask why cant she go to wash room on her own

- they go to washroom and wife makes sure that nobody is in the bathroom and then locks the main door so that no one can come in and then tells Saanchi to strip which shocks her!

- At the same time Shravan goes towards the bathroom however men's washroom is under repair so he cant go here lol so he decides he will use women's washroomLOL

- Shravan bangs on the ladies washroom and lucky for Saanchi she wasnt able to strip.

- Shravan goes in and see her and "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste" plays

- Shravan makes fun of them being in washrrom together

-Wife turns them down

Precape: wife shows up at Saanchi's place and tells mami then there is something she wasnt able to finish last night

Edited by ilive2laugh - 01 June 2010 at 2:44pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821bhanot_nishasoujik27pyarisahelitowatchMahabhootnisushavviPayal25flamingo_ariesAntares-naina-sigridanna44nehara*Dakoo_Minzy*-bhootni-SofnaNymeria

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "June 1 2010 Written Update *Done*" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
lol yay snehu's first update! thanks for the update! BTW change the font to a darker one...lol I am sure people will complain

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged

thanks bhoonti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

flamingo_aries

IF-Dazzler

flamingo_aries

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged

hey snehuriiiiiiii.............*hugs*....wowie...a lovely update...it didnt seem to be d ever first time....!!! lol...me okie wid ur font color also...lol...really nice update....keep it up dear.......

uurrgghhhh wanna hit dat lady wid lamps....*asking suma to lend her lamps*....lol..

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
aw thanks maitz....i think its bit too long but oh well lol

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update snehuri! That guy's family.....argh......especially that wife is getting on my nerves.....Sanchi should have whacked her......she had a great opportunity given that fact that the door was locked......lolz......and then reject her and her son as well!

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
lol i agree she should have whacked that lady
but for now we will do the whacking lol

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Lolz yeah.....that's our favourite job *pri and snehu whacks that wife with lamps and rods and locks her inside the washroom and forces the key down her hubby's throat.....lolz :P*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top