JERAN + KASH=ROCKING DMG...Yippppppppee

Posted: 13 years ago
god ................am i dreaming............

JERAN + KASH IN THE SAME SHOW.............THAT ALSO IN MY FAV SHOW DMG..yippppppppeeeeeeeee

i m jumpimg  all over my house😃

now that cvs hv been showing everything very nicely................i m sure they will shape up the Armaan-
Shilpa story as Beautifully as they developed the SIDDHIMA story

i hope they dont jump into confession and consummation between Siddhima............i want love to come softly and slowly between Siddhima

if..JERAN = SIZZLING CHEMISTRY

KASH = ELECTRICITY

plus i dont want any KASH vs JERAN fight in this forum anymore

i m sick of the continuous fights and bashing the last 5 months

KASH + JERAN IS BY FAR THE BEST SOLUTION CVS CUD COME UP WITH

AND THEY DID MK the impossible  POSSIBLE.................hats off

star1 and cvs attempt to satisfy AR fans and SIIDDHIMA fans hv been fruitful................

i know we may b a Kasu fan............Kajen fan...........Jeran fan

but KASH always hold a special place in the heart of all Dmgians............deep down inside we all know that

plus i dont think jenny is leaving coz in the star1 article...........she herself asked for our regards
 for SIDDHIMAs NEW JOURNEY...........

so JERAN/SIDDHIMA is very much here to stay

OUR DMG IS VERY MUCH BK BABY

LETS JUST ENJOY THE SHOW

I BEG TO ALL OF U..............I WANT NO UNNECESSARY COMPARISON BETWEEN

ARMAAN-SHILPA AND SID-RIDZ JODI

ITS HIGH TIME WE RE STORE PEACE IN THE FORUM AND ENJOY BOTH THE JODIS

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
Yep Loving it!

KaSh and JeRan so psyched!

Can't wait!
hi

it will be great to see all 4 jeran and kash in one show and in one frame

norzar
ARMAAN-SHILPA AND SID-RIDZ JODI
👏👏👏
Woww.. Would love to see jeran... They just rock..
thats gud news............but would be much better if shilpa was brought in showin she very gud friends with sid something like a tomboy ......that would be a delight to watch ....wat say guys.......that way sid could also help shilpa to hook armaan that would be fun to watch.......fun days r back in dmg.......
I really hope this could bring peace back to the forum.... hmm but I am damn confused... Love kash and Kajen equally... I so want AR to be together... but at the same time I want to see KASH... well the way DMG's story is going these days... this is the only possible solution for me to bring Shilpa back and pair her with Armaan... coz' CVs have surely decided to unite SR... I am not very happy about it but thats the way it is... but I think I'll accept SR and KASH... as long as they give me good story... I still have little hope for Ar's reunion... let's see what happens... I am hoping that Shilpa will bring good old days of DMG... remember starting days of DMG...? DMG used to be so very interesting then... Is it confirm she is coming as new character...? I don't want jenny to be replaced at any cost... Love her so much as Riddhima...Edited by anizaf - 13 years ago
guyz honestly speaking i think its cvs another trap it will look so weird that a character who was playing ridhima will now play a character called heena or shilpa.first time in television history a charactyer playing ridhima will be seen as heena or shilpa thats quite strange
it would either be jeran or kash..not both ..shilpa will come as ridz so jenny has to go..or shilpa as new character even then jenny would goEdited by Sue101 - 13 years ago
JeRan and Kash together in one show!!
I am excited about it!!
Yay!!
I am So madly badly happpy!!!!!!