Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

My love to you; SICKK Fan Girl.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.tabinda

.tabinda

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
AAAAAHHAHAHAHA!

I love this program. So awesome. But, sometimes I think Gopi or Gobi is just too slow. It's quite pissing off, actually.

Other than that, Ahem is HOTT!
What's his real name? He just has that cool demeanor toward's everything and anyone.
And, did I mention. He is a HOTTIE!

<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My love to you; SICKK Fan Girl." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess.noor

princess.noor

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
well in the beginning when they were showing his entry  i predicted him more cooler but now i think he's OK.but he's not bad but i like jigar!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddmian4lyf

Post Reply New Post

Go to top