The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Your Ultimate Favourite VD Moment (Page 2)

chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I agree with both Salz and Rachu :P
sabet Senior Member
sabet
sabet

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I liked so many scenes.

My favorite one is when Stefan and Damon are imitating each other and One Omg moment is when Vicki is staked, I was like what she can't be dead.Shocked

Edited by sabet - 02 June 2010 at 9:14am
..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I had a ALOT of fav scenes.. but my recent favorite wad when Katherine CHOPPED John's fingers off.. Hello John.. Goodbye John!! i was like what the fish!! you go girl!!!!i hated john..

and there were plenty more.. like when Anna and Jer kiss.. oh and and when Matt runs after Caroline and stops her and kisses her.. when Vicki drinks Logan's blood and Damon's like oopss.. and when he kills Lexi i was pissed off at Damon..and  when the dude was ran over by the car i screamed and i jumped well fell off the couch.. when Elena's car crashed.. and the vamp got up.. i was like OMFG!! r u serious!! and Damon was like we were bad ass and then Alaric punches him..

i'll stop now.. those are the ones i remember from the top of my head..but there are plenty of more...

Zaara

Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 02 June 2010 at 5:06pm
patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Oi Hoi Zaara. Wonderful moments. All of them.
Hello  John, Goobye John, Now You're Dead John.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Zaara-..

..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
haa... yeh Jaan i LOVED that moment.. I'm soo glad Johns dead..

Zaara

patakhaguddi

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hehe.
I'm glad he's dead, although I may have felt sad for him for a second. But katherine's back means whatever fan, Stelena or Delena. Your worlds gonna be crazy....and mussed up.
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
there were too many...I think after Vicki's death was when I REALLY got interested in the show...before that I was like ok this is a good show but I did not see Vicki's death coming

and also after Lexi's death...I was so mad at DamonAngry and also after Alaric's entry was when I was totally hooked on to the show

from a romantic aspect I really appreciated Matt-Caroline's pairing...it really changed my perspective on Caro's character since I thought she would be a total b-word to Elena...but after hooking up with Matt she really got my respect

and also when it was Kat who chopped off John's fingers I was like "AWESOME" like some dude shouting over a call of duty game...I was like woah that was epicLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Tani91 - 03 June 2010 at 12:52pm
Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
yes Johns death was awesome as welll....

Angel-Jot.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index