The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Your Ultimate Favourite VD Moment

Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Hey dudes!!!!! How we all doing? We have some interesting discussions going on in the forum, which is great.

But what I want to know....out of season1, which moment was your best.....your most favourite moment...where you can think back and say "THAT was awesome!"

What was it that made you feel that VD was simply brilliant, that you had to keep watching and you cannot wait for the second season?

Maybe it was the very first moment Stefen and Elena meet? or maybe it was Damon and Elena's dance in Miss Mystic Falls? or maybe it had nothing to do with Damon/Stefen/Elena and it was Anna and Jeremy's first kiss??

So come on, tell me your BEST moment on VD! 

Edited by Rachu_1987 - 01 June 2010 at 4:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ABI-

chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
The best moment on VD for me was in Bloodlines.... when Damon rips Bree's heart out of her chest... that was seriously sick and so cool! :P It appealed to my dark side ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tithi21Angel-Jot.AadatSeMajboor

tithi21 Groupbie
tithi21
tithi21

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

The best moment on VD for me was in Bloodlines.... when Damon rips Bree's heart out of her chest... that was seriously sick and so cool! :P It appealed to my dark side ;)

That's my favorite moment also and the song "Only one" by Alex Band was just Perfect then.

Another scene I like when Alaric punched Damon and loved  Damon's quote.That was hilarious.

chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
^^ I love that song! :D
guju_girl1 IF-Rockerz
guju_girl1
guju_girl1

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Wow umm thats hard there were SOOO many crazy moments in the show but I was TRULY shocked when Damon killed Lexi I was like OMG no you din't I was REALLY angry at Damon I felt soo bad for Stefan poor him lost his bff!!!! yep that was one crazy moment!!

ohhh I have one more lolzz

I was right after Stelena did "it" and Elena sees Katherines pic I was like AH CRAP!! ( the song went really well with the moment!) and then she gets into the accident and the Vamp is about to attack her I was LIKE NOOO and it ended and I was like ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!! haha

K I am done now lolzz ( I have more but I'll stop there haha)

tc
>333 Shraddha
Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
omg sooo damn many

but recently katherine cutting johns fingers hahaha
patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I think I have a lot of favorite moments, my favorite epi was Blood brothers b/c we got a lot of background and stelena AND delena moments. and Alaric-Damon. So all in all a win situation.
Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
ok my personal fav moment.....was Damon saving Stefan from being staked by Logan....it was the first time we actually se that despite the way Damon is with Stefan...he does care for his safety and would do anything to protect him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.guju_girl1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index