VideoMix

::Video Mixes Showcase:: New Update p15 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Awesome wrk sweetu............these vm's are just "awesomeeeeeeeeeeee".............i dun really know who Nabeel-Dolly are but that vm made me fall in luv wid them!!!ClapClap

BTW which show r they frm???

MahiDa mix k baare mein kya kahun..............it  was magical!!!!ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Video Mixes Showcase:: New Update p15 (Page 7)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uru_hershey

YAYYY! MEEE FIRST! Big smile I am always first on commenting. LOL
ROFLROFL Maybe coz you are first one to know.TongueWink
Those VMs were just SO GOOOOOD! Shocked Shocked Shocked Like.. honestly, soooo good! They had that magical touch to them... my gosh... I LOVED IT! Last time, you broke my heart by killing him... this time... I guess to put the broken heart back together with the magic! LOL Hug I think these were the two best VMs you've ever made.
LOLLOLLOL I know you were super upset coz I made sad VM (you know me, can't help itWinkTongue). So this time just happen to make happy one, as NaLly were involved. Embarrassed Well am glad broken heart is back in one piece.Big smile BEST ones?ShockedShocked Awwww..HugHeart Thankyou so much hun.
That texture! That flowery texture! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming I want it. I am in love with the texture. I'm gonna pester you till you give me that texture. LOL I love that moving bar in NaLly VM.
LOLLOL Well I hope you are happy now as got the texture.Wink And the moving bars were good but last one was slow. But don't worry, I'll surely help you with them when you want.Big smile

LOL
you had the most sweetest picks on the songs this time. I know where the first song's idea came from -ahem- ROFL But really, it looked so sweet with the NaLly scene. Next time, try adding their convo in the VM too... I love their convos! Embarrassed Second was really awesome too! you def had better songs in these VMs than your last VM.

ROFLROFLROFL yea, pretty good guess on first song. I just loved it when I heard again (you know whereTongue) and NaLly came in mind.Blushing ROFL If I'll add their convo, VM ka rukh hi badal jayega hun.Tongue Will try once for sure.Wink
These were superstatisfabnastic VMs ever! Big smile love love looooooove them! Clap
I know... -I shall spam your showcase no more- LOL 
LOL Awww.. aren't you sweetest thingEvil SmileLOLWink I'll defo try make more of happy ones now.Big smile Thanks for lovely words hun. love you
Hug

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Awwww Ika loved it... Nabeel Dolly look great togther and what should Is say about MahiDa, everytime I start to miss them you come up with an awesome VM like thisHug

Thankyou hun... HugYea, Nabeel-Dolly indeed look great together. They are so adorable and cute and in love... if you watch their scenes you'll know.WinkEmbarrassed
LOL
LOL Well for MahiDa, what to say.... it seems I came to know you were missing them and I just made it.WinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Awesome wrk sweetu............these vm's are just "awesomeeeeeeeeeeee".............i dun really know who Nabeel-Dolly are but that vm made me fall in luv wid them!!!ClapClap

BTW which show r they frm???

MahiDa mix k baare mein kya kahun..............it  was magical!!!!ClapClap

Hey hun.. where have you been???ConfusedConfused Itni kya busy hogayi ke hume bhol hi gayi?OuchTongue
Thankyou sooooooooooooooo much hun.EmbarrassedBig smile Nabeel-Dolly are from an Urdu (Pak) show Dolly Ki Ayegi Baraat (sequel to Azar Ki Ayegi Baraat).
WOW.. if my VM made you fall in love with them then go see my latest NaLly creations.LOLLOLBlushing
MahiDa mix was really small, more of an experimental but I also like the way it turned out.Smile Thankyou for liking my work hun.Embarrassed

sehar mehrotra

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

| | U p d a t e T i m e | |

Day DreamingDay DreamingNABEEL&DOLLYDay DreamingDay Dreaming

: : N a L l y / / T o o  L o s t  I n  Y o u
: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21DCjbBaAOY

Just a quick video from few scenes taken from 13th episode. Tried out some new effects. :)
Gosh I am soooo addicted to NaLly.
Blushing I've completely gone crazy after 13th episode of DKAB. NaLly were SOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming Nabeel is super hawt!BlushingBlushing

Another update on this page - scroll downBig smile
--------------------------------------------------

Please do comment/critsize.Smile I hope you'll like it.
Enjoy!

Regards,
DD

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 16 September 2010 at 3:30am

mishti_17

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Great work Ika..

-De.De-

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
^^Thankyou hun. Big smile

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

| | U p d a t e T i m e | |

Another update so soon?Tongue I know, but I am just sooo obsessed with NaLly plus today's episode was just TOOOO good! I couldn't help making it.Embarrassed

Day DreamingDay DreamingNABEEL&DOLLYDay DreamingDay Dreaming

: : B a g a n  D i  M e h n d i
/ /
D o l l y ' s M a i y o n + N a L l y : :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kzGrN5ABT8

[Dolly POV - Nabeel's serious confession of his love puts Dolly in serious dilemma.]

Dolly's Maiyon scene [had to add this because I am in love with song, rather obsessedEmbarrassed], with a hinch of NaLly mix in the beginnging and in the end.Embarrassed Today's episode was simply ROCKING!! Finally Dolly is thinking about Nabeel now.Dancing
--------------------------------------------------

Please do comment/critsize.Smile I hope you'll like it.
Enjoy!

Regards,
DD

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 15 September 2010 at 6:35pm

mishti_17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top