VideoMix

::Video Mixes Showcase:: New Update p15 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

I loved the first part of the VM. Soooo awesome! The first 50% was just like my favourite. Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye: That is such a cute song! Love that song. I never really imagined MahiDa to go with the song... 'just hard to imagine them with the song- but yeah... they were lookin pretty cute together. Big smile

The colorings were so coool, aweeesome! Big smile Throughout the last 50% of the vm... I was focused on the effects part. LOL I bet you were trying to put so many numbers into SV to get those effects.. Hug But aww... loved the effects. Clap

Okay, I know you might even kill me for this.. but you ruined the ending..Totally unexpected ending!  I was expecting maybe... like a little twist like you said... but.. but you killed him! ShockedBroken Heart You know its a sin to kill people?! LOL... sorry... didzi, I thought you would show him in the hospital, and then he will become fine. Awwwhh... well that's okay. :) But no wonder you were in such a cranky mood when you were making this. LOL You killed him and then... you somehow got cranky aswell...

I created my own ending.. Embarrassed But as long as they confessed their love, and said the three very magical words, it was a good ending. Big smile Heart You even spent a heck load of time wriitng the wholeee summary! No one does that except you. and I have honestly never seen a 7:40 min long vm. LOL this was the first one eveerrrr!Embarrassed

Edited by uru_hershey - 30 August 2010 at 4:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Video Mixes Showcase:: New Update p15 (Page 6)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uru_hershey

I loved the first part of the VM. Soooo awesome! The first 50% was just like my favourite. Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye: That is such a cute song! Love that song. I never really imagined MahiDa to go with the song... 'just hard to imagine them with the song- but yeah... they were lookin pretty cute together. Big smile

I KNEW IT!! Big smile I knew you'll love the first half.LOLLOLWink Gosh.. took so long to find perfect song for first half. You can guess.Wink I tried atleast 20 songs before I finalised on this one.EmbarrassedLOL I know hard to imagine them on this but still. Wink I think I made it pretty imaginable now.LOLWink

The colorings were so coool, aweeesome! Big smile Throughout the last 50% of the vm... I was focused on the effects part. LOL I bet you were trying to put so many numbers into SV to get those effects.. Hug But aww... loved the effects. Clap

Colourings and effects were quite simple this time. I hardly used any effects.Tongue ROFLROFL I knew you'll wouldn't much like the last half.Tongue But awwww...Hug

Okay, I know you might even kill me for this.. but you ruined the ending..Totally unexpected ending!  I was expecting maybe... like a little twist like you said... but.. but you killed him! ShockedBroken Heart You know its a sin to kill people?! LOL... sorry... didzi, I thought you would show him in the hospital, and then he will become fine. Awwwhh... well that's okay. :) But no wonder you were in such a cranky mood when you were making this. LOL You killed him and then... you somehow got cranky aswell...

LOLLOL Let's throw tomatoes at the creater then.Tongue I know, I am busted for this ending, but hun that was my original idea, that's why I didn't changed the ending. Actually I had this ending and on based around this end I created whole VM.Embarrassed
LOL

I created my own ending.. Embarrassed But as long as they confessed their love, and said the three very magical words, it was a good ending. Big smile Heart You even spent a heck load of time wriitng the wholeee summary! No one does that except you. and I have honestly never seen a 7:40 min long vm. LOL this was the first one eveerrrr!Embarrassed

Awwww... Well, it's like a short story, so I had to write a story as well.Embarrassed LOLLOL Well it's no ordinary VM, it's mine.WinkCool AWWW.. lubb you hun.Hug

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Awww Ika.. What was that??Blushing haaye Bonus mil gaya yaar.. MahiDa VM ke saath, a cute n sweet MahiDa story as well.. Very well made VM.. Lots of hardwork is being put.. Kudos to you dear.. Its come out fantastic.. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sehar mehrotra-De.De-

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I agree with Kalindi...........we got a really cute bonus!!!
Ika the video ws truly fab..............each n every song u used ws soooooooooooooo perfect.............n suited the scenes just superb!!!!!

Loved it truly!!!!Clap

-De.De-mishti_17

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Awww Ika.. What was that??Blushing haaye Bonus mil gaya yaar.. MahiDa VM ke saath, a cute n sweet MahiDa story as well.. Very well made VM.. Lots of hardwork is being put.. Kudos to you dear.. Its come out fantastic.. Hug

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Arre sweetu.. es VM ke saath story toh honi hi thi.WinkTongue Thankyou so much hun..  Hug I'm glad my hardwork paid off.

Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

I agree with Kalindi...........we got a really cute bonus!!!
Ika the video ws truly fab..............each n every song u used ws soooooooooooooo perfect.............n suited the scenes just superb!!!!!

Loved it truly!!!!Clap

Awww.. thankyou so much Sweetie. Yea.. took me lil while to find some songs.TongueEmbarrassed

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
| | U p d a t e T i m e | |

Day DreamingDay DreamingNabeel-DollyDay DreamingDay Dreaming

: : N a L l y / / I ' m  I n  L o v e
: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21DCjbBaAOY

[Nabeel finally realises his true feelings for Dolly and proposes her. Dolly isn't sure what to answer, Nabeel tries to convince her into saying Yes. Finally Dolly says YES.Heart]

Did I mention, how much I am in love with NaLly.Blushing Can't stop myself from drowning in bueatiful dreams of NaLly.Day Dreaming NaLly - my new obsession, my crush, my new love!Heart
--------------------------------------------------

MahiDa

: : M a h i D a / / D i l  C h u r a  L i y a : :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU7Z0SkEsmM

--------------------------------------------------

Please do comment/critsize.Smile I hope you'll like it.
Enjoy!

Regards,
DD

sehar mehrotramishti_17

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
YAYYY! MEEE FIRST! Big smile I am always first on commenting. LOL
Those VMs were just SO GOOOOOD! Shocked Shocked Shocked Like.. honestly, soooo good! They had that magical touch to them... my gosh... I LOVED IT! Last time, you broke my heart by killing him... this time... I guess to put the broken heart back together with the magic! LOL Hug I think these were the two best VMs you've ever made.
That texture! That flowery texture! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming I want it. I am in love with the texture. I'm gonna pester you till you give me that texture. LOL I love that moving bar in NaLly VM.
you had the most sweetest picks on the songs this time. I know where the first song's idea came from -ahem- ROFL But really, it looked so sweet with the NaLly scene. Next time, try adding their convo in the VM too... I love their convos! Embarrassed Second was really awesome too! you def had better songs in these VMs than your last VM.
These were superstatisfabnastic VMs ever! Big smile love love looooooove them! Clap
I know... -I shall spam your showcase no more- LOL 

Edited by uru_hershey - 03 September 2010 at 12:19pm

-De.De-

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Awwww Ika loved it... Nabeel Dolly look great togther and what should Is say about MahiDa, everytime I start to miss them you come up with an awesome VM like thisHug

-De.De-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top