VideoMix

::Video Mixes Showcase:: New Update p15 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Ika, such a wonderful Vm.Luved it..I mean its just WONDERFUL..How can somebody be soo creative..When u first first forwarded tht song to me..I quite liked it, but never knew you wud make a MahiDa mix on itHeart.The choice of scenes is just sooo wonderful ..MahiDa on the phoneDay Dreaming Its just soooo wonderful..Luved it totallyHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Video Mixes Showcase:: New Update p15 (Page 3)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Lovely mix Ika.............very creative......SmileClap.

-De.De-

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uru_hershey

OMG... when you first told me about the VM... and told me the song... I couldn't believe what went wrong with your choice of music. ROFL More like... how are you gonna put it together?!
You really doubted my choice of music?ShockedShockedShocked You DIDN'T!!!! Ok fine, you did.LOLLOLWinkLOL But now you believe me, I am THAT random at 2 AM.

But it was so creative! Big smile You actually found scenes of them talking on the phone... and put it together. Man...LOL LOL LOL how do you do this?! That was amazing! Super super awesome! Loved the different colors in the video. Embarrassed AND THE COOKIE-CUTTERS...
ROFL Looked nice! Big smile
You know, I HAD these scenes so needed a matching song, then I remember my mum once told me about 'telephone pyar' song. So I found the song later on.Big smile
Awww.. thankyou.. I knew you would like it as it's a HAPPY video.WinkLOL Cookie-cutters are AWWWWWWW.
ROFLROFL

I love how you created this at 2:00AM and it is still something great! Big smile An idea that can never strike anyone... but YOU! LOL
What you mean ke 2 AM par meri halat itni buri hoti hai?ShockedStern SmileI really need to have a word with you missy.LOL

Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Hey Ika, such a wonderful Vm.Luved it..I mean its just WONDERFUL..How can somebody be soo creative..When u first first forwarded tht song to me..I quite liked it, but never knew you wud make a MahiDa mix on itHeart.The choice of scenes is just sooo wonderful ..MahiDa on the phoneDay Dreaming Its just soooo wonderful..Luved it totallyHug

Hug Thankyou hun, I'm so happy you liked it.Big smile You liked the song? That's good.. kisi ko toh pasand aya.LOLLOLWink I'm trying to be creative hun.Blushing

Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Lovely mix Ika.............very creative......SmileClap.

Thankyou Sehar.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sehar mehrotramishti_17

chatterboxx

chatterboxx

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
heyy ika...

i saw all of ur vm's...n what can i say...

i luved them soooooo much ClapClapClap...!!! ur selection of scenes r soo cute...iv been thinking of MahiDa ever since..Day Dreaming

and i luved telephone pyaar...it was sooo cute...and sooooooo creative...!!! i haven't heard that song before...but i really liked it...its very sweet....!!!

i luvvv MahiDaHeart...hehehheLOL

-De.De-

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterboxx

heyy ika...

i saw all of ur vm's...n what can i say...

i luved them soooooo much ClapClapClap...!!! ur selection of scenes r soo cute...iv been thinking of MahiDa ever since..Day Dreaming

and i luved telephone pyaar...it was sooo cute...and sooooooo creative...!!! i haven't heard that song before...but i really liked it...its very sweet....!!!

i luvvv MahiDaHeart...hehehheLOL

Thankyou so much Neetz.Embarrassed I'm still at learning proccess, hopefully next one will be more better than these ones.Embarrassed
Telephone song is quite old song. It was sung by (late) Nazia Hassan (Pakistan's 1st pop singer).
When I was listening to this song other night.. this MahiDa scene just poped into my head.LOLEmbarrassed
MahiDa madess... alll the way!!HeartHeart

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
So guys. finally here is my new MahiDa VM.Big smile

MahiDa VM - Tera Jadoo Chal Gaya

http://www.youtube.com/v/qlh08bOyHuI

Enjoy!!

Please do comment/critisize.Embarrassed

Regards,
Ika

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 05 July 2010 at 6:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairasehar mehrotra

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Have I told you recently that I love you? :P I love the VM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taddddaaaaa! Its plain awesome! :D

-De.De-

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooj@

Have I told you recently that I love you? :P I love the VM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taddddaaaaa! Its plain awesome! :D

HAAYYEEEE... Blushing really? awww.. thankyou ji, I love you too ji. Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top