VideoMix

::Video Mixes Showcase:: New Update p15 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uru_hershey

Jane Kya Baat Hoyi
AMAZINGGGG VM! OMG... Fell in love that rippling efffect. Big smile Awesome song, Awesome scenes, Awesome effects! Man... awesome VM! Clap I looooooove those cookie-cutter effects.

Rippiling effect was that good?Confused I had my own doubts on that.LOLWink

Hum Tum Mile
Superrrrrrb effects. Such a nice mix. Big smile I guess even you are loving the cookie-cuttters. Big smileLOL

ROFLROFL Cookie Cutters ROCK!Wink I loved them.. Big smile I wanted the dreamy effect.. in it. Julie dreaming.Day Dreaming

Jane Tu Yaan Jane Na
You disappointed me here... big time! Last time, you wrote a super-depressing caption scene for them... but Thanks to me! I was there to make it all better. LOL What can I do here? Brinda can never go away from Mahindra, isn't that a fact? You should know that by now didzi. Ermm I think you could have done much, much better job in this one. Smile Oh wells... next time for sure. Big smile

ShockedShockedShocked That has the BEST effects plus everything is perfect. I love it.Tongue I know why you don't like it.. chalo don't worry next wali will be happy one.WinkLOL
Shocked

You are seriously becoming a pro at using the effects! Hug Your VMs are like a 100X better than mines now! Shocked I need SV lessons from you now. Seriously, these 4 VMs that you made in last few hours... they are just amazing. With the scenes, songs, effects. Love your work to the max! Just like always... suppperb work! Clap you just messed it up with Jaane Tu Yaan Jaane Na VM... but the other ones... I LOVED THEM!
You deserve a biiiig hug for these!
Hug
PRO?ShockedShockedShocked Don't say it just yet!Tongue I got LONGGGGGGGGGGG way to go yet. Yea.. last few hours!! Gosh.. wouldn't forget these hours! Exam about few hours away, no sleep, no food, nothing.. exam and this!ROFL
AWWWWW.. BIG HUG to you too hun.

Hug
PS: I am gonna get some of your SV tutorials daily right? LOL
Shocked ME?? Ok sure.LOLWink But ley me figure out first how to do it, Again!LOLLOL
Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Video Mixes Showcase:: New Update p15 (Page 2)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Awwwwwwwwwwww Ika..............u nearly killed me with Jaane tu ya jaane na!!!!!!!LOLClapClap

Its soooooooooooooooo "Perfect"................i really hope aisa kuch show mein bhi ho and Mahindra realises his luv for Brinda!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

LOLLOL It was my reaction too when I first saw myself this Vm.Wink
I too wish aisa show mein hota.. par show mein na sahi VM mein toh hogaya na.WinkLOL It's like - Kyun... hogaya na?WinkLOL Thankyou so much hun for liking it.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sehar mehrotra

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Hey Ika.. Congrats on your new thread..Hug
Thankyou hunHug

Coming to the VMs..Smile

OMG!!! Jaane kyaa baat hui is just soo perfect on MahiDaDay DreamingBlushing..The scene selectio is just so good..Hats off..Luved it .Soo wonderful...Big smileEmbarrassed
I know... omg, I love the effect of hill top scene.Embarrassed This ghazal.. is soo perfect for this VM. You wouldn't believe I nearly looked at 90 songs until I came to this one.LOL Thankyou hun.Big smile I'm glad you liked it.

Hum Tum Mile on Raghav Julie.It cant get any better..Was simply superb..Big smile

Jaane tu yaa jaane naaa is so perfect on MahiDa n VaibhavBig smile Big smile ..

Rishtey is wonderul as well.Big smile

Keep it up!!HugThumbs Up

Thankyou so much hun.. I'm glad you liked all of them.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

All the Vms are fantastic Ika........great choice of songs Big smile
the effects are great ... Thumbs Up

Hum tum mile song sounds familiar but cant recollect the film ...which film is it from...?

Thankyou shul.. Yea.. I choose songs first (most of time) n then create VM according to that.Wink

Hum Tum Mile is from movie Shakti - Karishma & Sanjay Kapoor with Shahrukh khan & Ashiwariya as Guest appearance. Hum Tum Mile - male was sung by Adnan Sami.Wink Does all this ring a bell?LOL

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Hum tum mile song sounds familiar but cant recollect the film ...which film is it from...?

Thankyou shul.. Yea.. I choose songs first (most of time) n then create VM according to that.Wink

Hum Tum Mile is from movie Shakti - Karishma & Sanjay Kapoor with Shahrukh khan & Ashiwariya as Guest appearance. Hum Tum Mile - male was sung by Adnan Sami.Wink Does all this ring a bell?LOL

ohh yehh thank you for the reminding me finally ...dimaag ki batti jal gayi.LOL......yaa i remember SRK and ASh...in ishq kamina song LOL Embarrassed

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

ohh yehh thank you for the reminding me finally ...dimaag ki batti jal gayi.LOL......yaa i remember SRK and ASh...in ishq kamina song LOL Embarrassed

LOLLOL batti jal gayi na? Ab bujhne mat dena.LOLLOLWink Yea, it's the same.Tongue

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
MahiDa New Video Mix

|Telephone PyarHeart|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yydMqgaSV7M

Description:
Telephone Pyar - When Brinda once dial a random no. [33-22-44] surprisingly someone picks up. And since then talking to him she falls in love with him.

A special thankyou to Neeta. Big smile (yea, for that toturial.WinkLOL)

Enjoy!!Big smile

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 03 June 2010 at 8:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairasehar mehrotramishti_17

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
OMG... when you first told me about the VM... and told me the song... I couldn't believe what went wrong with your choice of music. ROFL More like... how are you gonna put it together?!
But it was so creative! Big smile You actually found scenes of them talking on the phone... and put it together. Man...LOL LOL LOL how do you do this?! That was amazing! Super super awesome! Loved the different colors in the video. Embarrassed AND THE COOKIE-CUTTERS...
ROFL Looked nice! Big smile
I love how you created this at 2:00AM and it is still something great! Big smile An idea that can never strike anyone... but YOU! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-mishti_17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top