::Video Mixes Showcase:: New Update p15 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Awwwwwwww Ika...........first ov all a big tight hug .........πŸ€—πŸ€—.........just finished watching both ur VM's......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Being honest wid u........i thought of seeing it ryt nw bt commenting later...........i thought i'd juz hit the "like" button...........BUT....😊😊😊

After watching them I had to write an essay *lolzz*.......ur Nally mix.........is tooooooooo cute........d way he learnt to speak punjabi........awwwwwwww😳😳😳😳

And ur Channy mix...........drove me carzy.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š..
I have already watched both of these thrice.........n i cn still watch them several times!!!!!!
Originally posted by uru_hershey

CHANNY! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
OMG... this VM is soooo cooool! the songand scenes went together sooo nicely..-my fav song-  really loved watching this VM. Well, it is just so simple, just the two of them. Like its not "overdone" with effects.. that you get bored of looking at them. You should honestly keep making the cutest VMs with a slight tint of magical touch to it. Loveeee your VMs. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Awww.. thankyou sweetie..πŸ€— Wow.. "overdone"??😲 then I thankgod for keeping it simple.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Aww.. it's you who feels magical touch in them.. I just make them with love.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Originally posted by -Kalindi-

πŸ˜ƒ Awww Ika lovely Vm.. Loved it..

Thankyou hun.πŸ€—
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Awwwwwwww Ika...........first ov all a big tight hug .........πŸ€—πŸ€—.........just finished watching both ur VM's......πŸ‘.

Being honest wid u........i thought of seeing it ryt nw bt commenting later...........i thought i'd juz hit the "like" button...........BUT....😊😊😊

After watching them I had to write an essay *lolzz*.......ur Nally mix.........is tooooooooo cute........d way he learnt to speak punjabi........awwwwwwww😳

And ur Channy mix...........drove me carzy.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š..
I have already watched both of these thrice.........n i cn still watch them several times!!!!!!

Hey Sehar..πŸ€—πŸ€—I was thinking where did you vanished.πŸ˜› kahan reht ho ajkal? koi khabar nahi hoti tumhari toh.
Awww.. I'm glad you liked my work and Channy managed to dirve you crazy,πŸ˜› seems like I did my job pretty well.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Thankyou hun.
πŸ€—

| | U p d a t e T i m e | |

Just simply obsessed with NaLly😳

😍😍NABEEL&DOLLY😍😍

: : D D L J  R E M A K E
/ / N a L l y : :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la-E9mhZLFA[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KEJSP41roQ

🀣 My own version of DDLJ. A funny remake of DDLJ in NaLly style.😍
It's like a small film but this part only goes until interval.

||DDLJ Remake//Featuring||
-Gharwale - Jo Dekhte Hi Reh Jayeinge
-Dilawala - Jo Dulhaniya Le Hi Jayega
-Confused Dulhan &
-Gabrojawan Dulha

--------------------------------------------------

Please do comment/critsize.😊 I hope you'll like it.
Enjoy!

Regards,
DD

Awwwww Ika, yeh kyaa kiya.πŸ˜† Gosh too good..Loved it..
That was simply superb!!!!!!!πŸ‘

Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Awwwww Ika, yeh kyaa kiya.πŸ˜† Gosh too good..Loved it..

Yeh maine bas himmat karke kar hi diya.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thankyou..πŸ€—

Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

That was simply superb!!!!!!!πŸ‘

Thankyou SeharπŸ€—
| | U p d a t e T i m e | |

My first pro sign in typo style

: : P r o S i g n T y p o S t y l e / /
B r a n d N e w D a y : :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OGfMkhY3yU[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OGfMkhY3yU

--------------------------------------------

Enjoy!!

DD😊

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
The DDLJ remake just make me laugh 🀣 love how u put the titles under each person at the beginning.. 🀣

n the '
pro sign in typo style' that was really awesome... should have carried on..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† was just getting into watching it...
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

The DDLJ remake just make me laugh 🀣 love how u put the titles under each person at the beginning.. 🀣

n the '
pro sign in typo style' that was really awesome... should have carried on..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† was just getting into watching it...

Awww.. thankyou sweetie, I'm glad you liked them.πŸ˜ƒ 🀣I also like the titles alot.πŸ˜‰
Carried on?😲 It just took me 3 hours to do 8 secs.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Will surely try to make more.πŸ˜‰