VideoMix

India-Forums

::Video Mixes Showcase:: New Update p15

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-mango-sehar mehrotraAnhdara13rudeMRindiarapi_cmishti_17serendipity.

sehar mehrotra IF-Rockerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hey Ika congrats on ur new thread!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClap

Cumin to the vms..........

i simply luvd the MahiDa mix.............the scenes, the effects everything was soooooooooooooo perfect!!!!!ClapClapClapClap

Raghav-Julie mix was toooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!The effects totally suited the song and the scene ClapClapClapClap

btw the effects that u used are they also in Windows movie maker or u made d vm in a diff software?????????Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-mishti_17

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Hey Ika congrats on ur new thread!!!!!!!Clap
Thankyou So much hun.EmbarrassedBig smile

Cumin to the vms..........

i simply luvd the MahiDa mix.............the scenes, the effects everything was soooooooooooooo perfect!!!!!Clap
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing Thankyou hun, I'm glad you liked it. Man... you know I am simply in love with the 'hill top' scene effects.Day Dreaming

Raghav-Julie mix was toooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!The effects totally suited the song and the scene Clap
Yea.. I used effects which would go with song. It's simple yet romantic.Embarrassed Thankyou hun.Hug

btw the effects that u used are they also in Windows movie maker or u made d vm in a diff software?????????Smile

And no.. I use Sony Vegas Pro. and you wouldn't believe it took me MONTHS to get to these effects. You can see.. my 1st MahiDa vm and now these ones!!Embarrassed

Plus Sehar.. one more MahiDa Video Mix added.Big smile Jane Tu Yaan Jane Na.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sehar mehrotra

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
MahiDa and feat. Vaibhav.. new VM added... 'Jane Tu Yaan Jane Na' from Mahindra's POV. Also another VM added, my other show's couple. Rehan-Nirmalta - Rishtey VM.
Enjoy..
Big smile
-mango- IF-Dazzler
-mango-
-mango-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Jane Kya Baat Hoyi
AMAZINGGGG VM! OMG... Fell in love that rippling efffect. Big smile Awesome song, Awesome scenes, Awesome effects! Man... awesome VM! Clap I looooooove those cookie-cutter effects.

Hum Tum Mile
Superrrrrrb effects. Such a nice mix. Big smile I guess even you are loving the cookie-cuttters. Big smileLOL

Jane Tu Yaan Jane Na
You disappointed me here... big time! Last time, you wrote a super-depressing caption scene for them... but Thanks to me! I was there to make it all better. LOL What can I do here? Brinda can never go away from Mahindra, isn't that a fact? You should know that by now didzi. Ermm I think you could have done much, much better job in this one. Smile Oh wells... next time for sure. Big smile

You are seriously becoming a pro at using the effects! Hug Your VMs are like a 100X better than mines now! Shocked I need SV lessons from you now. Seriously, these 4 VMs that you made in last few hours... they are just amazing. With the scenes, songs, effects. Love your work to the max! Just like always... suppperb work! Clap you just messed it up with Jaane Tu Yaan Jaane Na VM... but the other ones... I LOVED THEM!
You deserve a biiiig hug for these!
Hug

PS: I am gonna get some of your SV tutorials daily right? LOL

-De.De-

sehar mehrotra IF-Rockerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwww Ika..............u nearly killed me with Jaane tu ya jaane na!!!!!!!LOLClapClap

Its soooooooooooooooo "Perfect"................i really hope aisa kuch show mein bhi ho and Mahindra realises his luv for Brinda!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

-De.De-

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Hey Ika.. Congrats on your new thread..Hug

Coming to the VMs..Smile

OMG!!! Jaane kyaa baat hui is just soo perfect on MahiDaDay DreamingBlushing..The scene selectio is just so good..Hats off..Luved it .Soo wonderful...Big smileEmbarrassed

Hum Tum Mile on Raghav Julie.It cant get any better..Was simply superb..Big smile

Jaane tu yaa jaane naaa is so perfect on MahiDa n VaibhavBig smile Big smile ..

Rishtey is wonderul as well.Big smile

Keep it up!!HugThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sehar mehrotra-De.De-

rudeMRindia IF-Rockerz
rudeMRindia
rudeMRindia

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
All the Vms are fantastic Ika........great choice of songs Big smile
the effects are great ... Thumbs Up

Hum tum mile song sounds familiar but cant recollect the film ...which film is it from...?

-De.De-

Go to top