Uttaran

*~Tapsi ~~*(tapu-sid) fans paradise..... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 102

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

yes well veeya IS an actual couple in the show! and waise there are actual supporters of veeya...all the sidAngry and tapu fans are just those that want tapu to go to sid as punishment...they dont REALLY appreciate their jodi!

Well u can't deny the fact that sid loved Tapu more then anybody in the show. Also u can't say abt others Sid and Tapu fan not being genuine, Can u ?

Edited by shyams - 01 June 2010 at 5:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7tiny15shonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Tapsi ~~*(tapu-sid) fans paradise..... (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
SRKji its an individual choice dear..if u don't like this AT(App thread) then just stay out of it just like how those who don't like Veeya stay out of your thread Embarrassed..we cannot force anyone not to open any thread naEmbarrassed
And Sid-Tappu was once a couple which is a fact...

Edited by jyoti06 - 01 June 2010 at 5:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaadivy609veil_of_rosesnutmeg7arunima_LUITqueen_of_heartsshyamstiny15shonuu

priyu_friend

priyu_friend

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

SRKji its an individual choice dear..if u don't like this AT(App thread) then just stay out of it just like how those who don't like Veeya stay out of your thread Embarrassed..we cannot force anyone not to open any thread naEmbarrassed

toatally agree with u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06tiny15shonuushyams

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

[

yes well veeya IS an actual couple in the show! and waise there are actual supporters of veeya...all the sidAngry and tapu fans are just those that want tapu to go to sid as punishment...they dont REALLY appreciate their jodi!
[/QUOTE]
SRKL ji pls dont get so upset with this whole thing.... its not a punishment for anybody.... taps really loved sid once upon a time...the only reason she left him was most probably he was not as rich as veer...tomoro if he returns richer than him i m sure she will give a thought to return to him as veer is not giving her the love she needs... or may be not ..depends on circumstances

There are two grps even other than VeeYa...ie..VanCha n VeeCha...they are not accusing each other that one grp is trying to punish the other...each grp is just celebrating their fav jodi...u too just do the same....

I am not trying to patronise you sweetheart but just asking u to not take it so personally

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

queen_of_heartsjyoti06tiny15shonuushyams

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Ya wat problem u hav...srk  ..ha i love sid-rocking..i m his fren on FB....n his big fan..need pics pm me

Anyways how funny gettin emotional .....u r getting youself mocked....its a show n we want to chill out hereLOL

jyoti06tiny15shonuu

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
ok ok ok i will NOT be bothered by this!!!!!!!
just chill chill just chill just chill chill just chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mkdeepaajyoti06tiny15shyams

mkdeepaa

Goldie

mkdeepaa

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I once again expressing it is really a killing post. I can't stop laughing

@SRK take it easy yaar. Even we are fans Veer Icha but after all we just come here for discussion. The more we take it hard the more it will hurt us. Smile

jyoti06tiny15shonuu

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

SRKji its an individual choice dear..if u don't like this AT(App thread)then just stay out of it just like how those who don't like Veeya stay out of your thread Embarrassed..we cannot force anyone not to open any thread naEmbarrassed
</div>
<div>

Exactly Jyo!!!Like many stay out of Veeya Dreams and Veeya heaven LOL This is one very small thread to distract you srk from your Veeya madness

nutmeg7jyoti06tiny15shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top