Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shivani109

ok sweetheart upon ur farmaish..i res this space..😳 for tht..

waw.. amazing shivani didi... they both look great together
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payel_roy

yes ... its the bast time for sid ... sid abhi ao aur taps ko sahara do.... we want to see u both together.... and sabse achcha hoga sid accepting makau...

i think Tapu still love SID, thts why he is not in her revange list. after completing her revange mission and satisfied with her life (she get satisfaction only in successfull revange), she will go to jail and their love will blossom their and a lot of MAKAU-PAKAU will come out as fruit of their love story.🀣🀣
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

🀣

I am very pleased 2 c  u rofling with joy ji..for the love jodi of the millenium πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

i think Tapu still love SID, thts why he is not in her revange list. after completing her revange mission and satisfied with her life (she get satisfaction only in successfull revange), she will go to jail and their love will blossom their and a lot of MAKAU-PAKAU will come out as fruit of their love story.🀣🀣

ROFLROFL......... kya reason dhunda hain... main bhi wohi soch rahi thi ke akhir revenge list se sid gayab kyun hain but abh mila hain ans... tappu still loves sid....
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

🀣

didnt you read disclaimer on first page....if you are not tapsi fan stay out.....do we interfere in your rashami club????..........
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

ok sweetheart upon ur farmaish..i res this space..😳 for tht..

omg shivani......;love ya loads............its wonderful.....thank you all fans of TAPSI....the best and the most loved jodi of uttaran....
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

didnt you read disclaimer on first page....if you are not tapsi fan stay out.....do we interfere in your rashami club????..........

u r rite soumil. πŸ‘πŸ‘i rem once wen rahul went there & asked srkl not 2 say anything bad 2 India which they she was doing by telling abt CWG & cricket. he got reported & even got warning by Mods!!😲πŸ₯±
Originally posted by: ankit111

@bold...very good observation🀣🀣🀣
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i cant believe there r tappu sid fans also tapasya only used sid n url made fan group great
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvi20_netalka

i cant believe there r tappu sid fans also tapasya only used sid n url made fan group great

Tapasya also used Veer, if there r Tapu Veer fan club, why not Sid-Tapu???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. chemistry jiiiii. for being fan its not necessary there sd be mutual love (the same with Veer Tapu).πŸ˜†πŸ˜†