Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah guys the pic is horrible.........I found it while googling 🀣..so thought to share it
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

lol..remove that pic..morphing isnt allowed here..πŸ˜† and yea..it may be funny but it looks horible..even the other one..no offence..πŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail
Originally posted by: Additi...

Yaar this Ag elimination thingy Is making me nervous..."biting nails" ..Aik tu ye TB artcle subih se Publish nahii horaha hai ...kitn atime lagat hai aik artcle to load hone mai πŸ€”

even im nervous.. but sadly i cant bite my nails...🀣

but i really hope she saves herself.. song choice for me isn't so good.. other than sexy moves..i cant think of any other moves unless the choreographers thought of something good.. and really sexy moves wont really help..plus the song is of Shilpa Shetty.. so duno what she would comment..

i think first two judges will give green and red flag..leaving the 3rd judge to decide last one.. but hoping all 3 give green flag.. *fingers crossed*..

and about the TB article..its been there since yday..still not published...πŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motibah

oh and Khushi I was just wondering.... the FC is speeding up! is it because ur back or because we got some glimpses of HC and AG on SBS!πŸ€”πŸ€£

im sure its coz of HC AG on SBS...πŸ˜† and maybe me back!..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† so both..πŸ˜† its good to be back though...πŸ˜ƒ
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
^^ Khushi..you were right Ag was wearing the same saree which she wore on Manav and Meher's wedding...Just different hairstyle 😎.....She was looking lovely......

Hc......Oh I always love him no matter what he is wearing?......Or Not.☺️...
His smile was enough to make me 😍 as always πŸ˜‰.....

@ this TB article..😑..i am waiting for it since morning...πŸ₯±...Dont you guys think Last night was SPA but still So thanda response.. i mean abhii tak tu saare website ko Red carpet ki Pics upload karni chahiye thi .....Even SBS segggy was chindi πŸ€”......
Ilovepie. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree with Khushi..I dont like the song choice! Just hope the choreagraphers are in their senses and aditi manages to save herself!
khushix thumbnail

i agree about SPA..they say its a grand event and all old parivar gonna come together.. but not much of promotion for the event..less articles..and i think TB didnt hav an article abt it too.. and then few SBS segments.. even voting didnt seem like a big deal..like there was none at all..i was expecting it to be a huge event with loads of promotion..i didnt even know it was gonna be held yday..just found out yday...πŸ˜†

Ilovepie. thumbnail
found this on twitter...

findanil STAR Parivaar party rocked till 6 am... it was totally awesome. the znd guys were rocking the dance floor.

Edited by Motibah - 13 years ago
khushix thumbnail

^^did he meant guys as in the boys..or guys as in everyone?..πŸ˜†
oh well..let's see how rocking it was!..πŸ˜†

Ilovepie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

^^did he meant guys as in the boys..or guys as in everyone?..πŸ˜†
oh well..let's see how rocking it was!..πŸ˜†

lol I think he meant guys as in all of the people from ZNKD performing! oh well Im just gonnna be watching Aditi and I hopee they zoom into Harshads face!! do I sound desperate? πŸ˜†