.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti Ka Desh VIII.~*~. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago

^^neither do i..🀣 but lets see if premeer will make us like the song..🀣
Yaar this Ag elimination thingy Is making me nervous..."biting nails" ..Aik tu ye TB artcle subih se Publish nahii horaha hai ...kitn atime lagat hai aik artcle to load hone mai πŸ€”
why  cant  they  give  her  sweet  song  where  she  can  wear  saree or  lehenga  ,she  will  look  awesome & judges  ill be  fida  by  her  looks &  she  will be  saved πŸ˜†?

🀣..............🀣................🀣
Edited by Additi... - 13 years ago
We can discuss last year SPA. What song are u talking about khushi? And me scared for additi too, why can't they give her good song to perform like Ore piya...
Originally posted by Additi...

🀣..............🀣................🀣

Congrats on the 8th FC πŸ€—

and about the above pic..... 😳🀣....🀣🀣
oh god that pic is horrible! πŸ€’πŸ˜†theres another one on FB and Additi is lookin half bald in it and ppl are actually liking it 🀣

hai everyone, its been a long time, too busy. Congrats for the new FC. just wanted to brush thru the fc but the above pic forced me to write blah blah πŸ˜†

nehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,  ye thumne kya kiya πŸ˜†, on a serious note, the girl(anupriya) looks pretty but i feel she looks too young for hc. May be she will suit RT.  no offence pls.

saw the spa segments in sbs, ag was looking wow, but again i did not like hc, his dress was too flashy. Both Hc & AG were in green, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 😊

till yesterday i had a doubt but now iam sure that thy r deliberately not showing hcag together. dont know y. nothing happens overnight, but here overnight hc & ag became non existent for eachother and Ag seems to be chipkofied with KK with fevicol. somewhere something is wrong and i feel all is happening at Ekta ma's orders.  πŸ˜†

Take care. God bless all.😊
Edited by anoosree - 13 years ago
just  saw  ag ,  she  was  looking  WOW ,WOW ,didnt  see  hc abhi  tak
Congrats on the 5th FC everyone!!πŸ€—

Just saw the sbs and sbb segments and wooow aditi was looking gorgeous!! Loved her sari and hair! lol Karan is so funny! and didnt see harshads sherwani clearly cos it only showed a one second glimpse but he did look really shiny and flashy πŸ˜† and huuuuh? where did his beard go again?? his hair was gelled up again and has grown longer but nonetheless he looked damn cute!πŸ˜›

looking forward for both HC and AG's performance on SPA and hope we get some cute glimpses of them in the crowd!

and Neha I agree with hiba that pic is horrible! πŸ˜†the shape of the head is too small for AG's face..πŸ˜†

and about ZNKD why wont they tell us whether she got eliminated or not? for all the other contestants there was an article released on tuesday but not one for aditi! they left us at a cliff hanger! soo desperate to find out what happened!

oh and Khushi I was just wondering.... the FC is speeding up! is it because ur back or because we got some glimpses of HC and AG on SBS!πŸ€”πŸ€£

Edited by Motibah - 13 years ago