How Did Akshay

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Hey Gals ,

Ok i was just wondering how akshay was able to get khanaks sign??

i think he told her the papers have to do something with shan paying them as per her condition or something ....................

other then that its hard to imagine khanak trusting akshay just like that knowing the fact that the gal cant readl.................

any other ideas ??

Edited by JayaV - 01 June 2010 at 3:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterisomers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Did Akshay" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

Hey Gals ,

Ok i was just wondering how akshay was able to get khanaks sign??

i think he told her the papers have to do something with shan paying them as per her condition or something ....................

other then that its hard to imagine khanak trusting akshay just like that knowing the fact that the gal cant readl.................

any other ideas ??

If she can't read ...How did she sign ??????????ConfusedConfusedConfused

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
wellll i might sound stupid , but i know ppl who cant read anything but can sign ............. thats the nly thing they can do and i think khana can read ony hindi ,caz rem the episode were suraj engraves their names on a tree ......... khanaks was happpy to see their names and did not ask him wat did he wrtie

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
must have signed d papers in hindi. *shrug* but great question Di! one that's been bugging me since yesterday. LOL

Edited by blackdaughter - 01 June 2010 at 4:23pm

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
ugh. Akshay needs to be slapped. Angry I know he's doing this for her brother but it's bugging me. He's paving the path for Shaan's divorce. idiot.

What you said is probably right, Akshay probably told Khanak that it was for the money and she just signed the papers.

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
LOL..... my guess was right but akshay used choksi ......................... poor choksi he felt so bad doing it ....................

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
but there is still a beacon of hope. they have to stay together at least six months!! yay!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.