Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Dr.Arjun, who has made 'uniting sidhu-rampa(Simpa), his mission held a very interesting basket ball match at the court outside sanjeevni. All the doctors, nurses, sweepers were asked to assemble at the BB court to watch the match.

Since there was no one to take care of the patients Chickenpoxat the hospital Dr.Arju asked the staff to bring them too to cheer sidhu. Patients who were admitted in the ICU were shifted on stretchers so that they get a 'life' watching the game.

Though uninvited, fans of arju and sidhu also decided to witness the match and cheer their respective heroes.  The Ar fans held placards saying "AR FOR EVER N EVER" and "DMG= AR" ; while SR fans held placards saying " SIMPA IS THE BEST".

The two hotties, for the first time were wearing proper clothes while playing BB. Fan girls who love their heroes shirtless grumbled " this is sooo unfair.. why cant the cvs make them play only in their boxers?? We are not here to watch a stupid ball! We want to see and drool over the boys.."

Just then an  arju fan said"  ewww, why do u want to see a shirtless sidhu?? He is soooo not stronger than arju.. havent u seen arju's abs and muscles??"

This angered Sidhu fans. One of them said , " our sidhu has a better body than ur arju. Ur arju is soooo fake" Before any arju fan could reply , the BB match started.

While the match was going on, Sidhu fans were busy ogling at his waxed legs and sighing 'ooima" while Arju fans were busy cursing rampa for cheering sidhu  instead of arju. One fan was heard saying "she is a disgrace to womanhood; how can she forget  her lover  and smile like that at that stupid Sidhu?" 

Another fan said. " awww..my poor arju! He is losing the game on purpose for that idiot. Is rampa blind? Cant she see all this?? How much my arju loves her!"

A   Sidhu fan who was listening to this retorted " our sidhu can win his love without ur arju's help. Who asked him to interfere in our simpa's life?"

This angered the Arju fan . She said " Are u blind?? Cant u see the love in rampa's eyes for Arju? She may smile at ur sidhu, but her eyes do all 'love making' only to arju."

SF- " wait till our sidhu do real love making to rampa..we are going to send one more petition to the cvs for SR consummation !"

A to another AF- " These Sidhu fans are soo irritating na?? Thank God, I don't have any Simpa fan friends. God save me and ma AR friends from these damn SR fans"

SF to another SF- "Grr.. I just want to pull these AR fans by their hair and drown them in the gutter."

Af to SF- " How dare u say that??? U filthy SR fan?? U cant even compare a loyal fan to a disloyal SR fan who changes favourites every year"

SF- " I hate AR ! I hate Arju!"

AF- " I hate SR! I hate sidhu"

Soon a tussle folllowed and SR fans and AR fans were busy pulling each other's hair, slapping the opponents   and 15 minutes later when they finally got up to go home tired and bruised, they realised that the BB match was already  over and all others had left.

Jhoota singh, Lunatic Times

Edited by shamil - 01 June 2010 at 12:06am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*lock_n_keyCookies01Selena-SharmaDilushan7geniusMuasamSept16thluv.dmg-Su-Jay-DeelighteningbuzzSweet_AshumLuV_MiLeS-Miya--acacia-RadiantTreasurePainted_LadySimplyNiceka7eelapsycho_angelMahamChristLoveraishu_25bhavi20_sMagicalKashmysterieuxuppaasBlueSoulpavs-Doppelganger-ANfan1000black_haze-Hiralious-prejudicedNymeriamonarzara-KSG-malikaj_observerpsaradassdtvgojanmissing VmarsPragzieMissArshi-nisha80shanti05nikita_88prerna4rishavmishti_17nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A match and some reactions" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlueSoul

IF-Rockerz

BlueSoul

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Reserved Smile

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
  Shamil ji tussi gr8 ho

I am so glad that all the Arians and Srians are here on the forum virtually.....Had they all been together on the dmg set BB court  then there wud b a lot of cat fights LOL

Edited by bhavi20_s - 31 May 2010 at 11:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01lighteningbuzzka7eelapsaradashamil

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01lighteningbuzzJay-Deeshamilnadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
AHHH Jhoota songh ji

aapki live update to bohat mazey ki hai my fav parts
The two hotties, for the first time were wearing proper clothes while playing BB. Fan girls who love their heroes shirtless grumbled " this is sooo unfair.. why cant the cvs make them play only in their boxers?? We are not here to watch a stupid ball! We want to see and drool over the boys.."

Another fan said. " awww..my poor arju! He is losing the game on purpose for that idiot. Is rampa blind? Cant she see all this?? How much my arju loves her!"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay-Deelighteningbuzzshamilprerna4rishav

Jay-Dee

Goldie

Jay-Dee

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Jhoota Singh, the one and only : the one-stop place to get a bird-eyes view of what's going on.... in a flash

spot on...

proper clothes LOL all attending, getting a life LOL

Edited by johanne - 31 May 2010 at 11:15pm

Cookies01lighteningbuzzshamilprerna4rishav

ANfan1000

IF-Rockerz

ANfan1000

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Shamil,

Another hilarious article! Can't stop laughing !

Lunatic Times must be the most read news paper in the IF!

The best was:

SF- " wait till our sidhu do real love making to rampa..we are going to send one more petition to the cvs for SR consummation !"

ROFL

Cookies01lighteningbuzzJay-Deeshamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

Shamil ji tussi gr8 ho

I am so glad that all the Arians and Srians are here on the forum virtually.....Had they all been together on the dmg set BB court  then there wud b a lot of cat fights LOL

thanks bhavi.. ,lEmbarrassedHug
I was gonna edit the post with similar emotesEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzbhavi20_spsarada

Post Reply New Post

Go to top